Search, Filter & Merchandising

Search, Filter & Merchandising

by Fast Simon, Inc.

Instant Search. Collections Filter. Personalized Merchandising

Crowd Control Warehouse

We couldn't figure out why when we search using a certain word, it wasn't showing up. These guys helped us. Superb customer support service!

CC Outlet HK

very supportive when i was facing problem when switching between different languages. highly recommended !

Kerrits Performance Equestrian Apparel

I really like working with the Instant Search+ team. We needed some features that were unique to our website and their support team was very helpful in customizing their app to work for us. Their support team is responsive to emails and works fast. I really like their app, it's fast and it provides valuable data to help me streamline our website for the best possible customer experience when searching for products.

Sykungen

I used this app because my Theme did not support alternative products when searching for articles in my store. I needed some help initially and i got very fast and valuable help directly.

MantraBand® Bracelets

We've been using InstantSearch+ for a few years now. Great functionality and the team is extremely responsive and helpful. Thank you!

Freestyle USA

We're leveraging InstantSearch+ for search and collection pages. The tag-based filters are extremely powerful and everything is customizable and fast. The support has also been quick and helpful whenever we have needed it. On top of that, whenever we are seeking any additional functionality, I don't know how they do it but they seem to always have a path to resolution and they always have it quickly. Our team has been very happy with the level of customization we have been able to achieve. Thanks to Ed and the whole team over there!

ABOSTO'S

Great app with many integrations in one place. This app will make much easier to find products for customer. I had some issue before but the support team helped me and everything is exactly how I wanted.

November 23, 2020

Dear Abosto's,
You were on a free trial, before you uninstalled. So you were not paying anything. If you have any question or issue - please contact our support at suport@instantsearchplus.com and we will be happy to help.
Thanks
Instant Search + Team

Salty Mermaid Swim

Amazing customer support and fantastic app, the search interface is very fast providing a great user experience to our customers. We have 1000s of products and the search handles the queries very fast.

UNCU London

Great app. We only installed it yesterday and have some theme modifications to make but so far the help has been amazing trying to get it all up and running for us. Really excited!

PugliAmo

Very Very useful! Makes the search of a product much more straightforward! It' easy to manage and install! It's a must have app!