Instant Search+ and Filters

Instant Search+ and Filters

by Fast Simon, Inc.

Top Brands Search, Collection Filters & Merchandising choice

Ryobi Press Parts

We are an e-commerce parts business that relies on quality search returns. Instant Search has become an integral part of our business. Their support is awesome. I recently worked with Devon on some training issues. His level of knowledge and willingness to help was exactly what we needed. I would highly recommend this app.

[TEST] Biossance

The app has a great technology behind it so we don't need to do a lot of keywords optimizations upfront, it's a matter of letting the algorithm run and just keep track of the performance.
Their support team is amazing, they are responsive and ready to help.

Inspire Uplift

Loving the platform so far, and the support is incredible! Thanks so much for the help with everything, really excited to improve our user experience.

KitchenKapers

So far, Instant Search has been very accommodating and reliable. We've only needed support a few times, but they've been responsive and very helpful.

Valeur Absolue US

Great experience and fast response from the support team. I would recommend this app to every shopify stores.

snowjoebeta

I love Instant Search +. The app is great, gives so much value to our Shopify stores. The support is great too! quick and helpful responses. Highly recommended!

Thompson Mug Co. - Dugout Mugs

This is one of our superweapons on our store. We recommend it to everybody we talk to.

The customer service is on point. Ed & Jay and their team have been very helpful and very prompt.

Thank you!
Aleks

Cortek Exhaust Limited

Tried a lot of search result and this one is the best for our needs. it allows customers to make multiple selections.

ELEVTD

Excellent customer service for answering any questions...quick to respond and very helpful! So appreciated!

Bella Notte Linens

ISP is a great product with a solid team to lend their expertise when needed. So many of our ongoing improvements will be solved using ISP, and I know that if I run into any trouble that Ed, Kate and Einav are there to help. Highly recommended!