Inventory Planner Forecasting

Create purchase orders, save time purchasing, advanced reports

$99.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Mvmt Watches

Love the app. Great way to keep track of inventory trends and allows you to visually see everything very effectively. It also keeps track of pending POs. I have had no issues and the team is very available to any specific needs I might have.

Project Nursery

We are very pleased with Inventory Planner. We've been looking for a user-friendly forecasting solution and have tried quite a few over the past year. Oleg's quick and personal assistance is also incredibly helpful. So much so, we're now writing PO's straight out of Inventory Planner so all can be easily managed in one place.

Petdepot

Inventory Planner has been the most awesome app on Shopify ever! Having more than 2000 variants can be a pain killer. We struggled with excel files and we suffered every day! With inventory planner being able to create PO based on automatic replenishment forecast we are extremely happy again. The insights feature allows os to see COGS and profit for any period we want. It is for us like a mini ERP that gives us valuable information with just come clicks. Besides that, they have a SUPERB customer service which not only has listened to us but actually have added functionality based on our feedback. Can't be more pleased with Inventory Planner.

THE PEOPLE OF SAND ▽ Online Concept Store

I would say, this is the number #1 choppily app to have when running an e-commerce. No more stress about optimising inventory and planning promotions. The customer support is absolutely excellent. They keep on adding new features that are just perfect. I have it for 6 months and this is the best investment I have made for the business.

Raw Foodie

I wanted "alarms" for low inventory. This app gives you that, plus very comprehensive inventory statistics (complex analysis indeed) to let you know exactly how much to replenish per product, and best of all, how much to charge for a product to maximise revenue!!! Totally unexpected but after reading a lot (and not getting the formulas at all) turns out Amazon, Walmart, and every huge retailer uses these rules. Impressive. You just capture costs and it will give you the best prospect for maximised revenue. Also tells how much are you understocked in some products (and which, and why, and when) as well as hoe much overstocked you are in others. Very impressive. Pays for itself.

Fashion Nova

Hands down Best App we have ever purchased from the app store!!! Elena is so helpful, anytime we need a new feature she has her team add it within 24 hours. Thank you

Makeup Mekka

This app has been perfect for our needs - exactly what we were looking for. We really needed to have an insight into our inventory. Easy to understand and navigate through. Great and quick support!

Crane & Canopy

Have been using this app for over a year.
Hands down the best system for inventory forecasting.

KollectionK

It's been 7 months we had signed up for InventoryPlanner. I've never thought of removing this app. It's reduced work I had to do and stress. It could let you know that some products are not being sold well. And other awesome features. I don't want to explain any more. Just install the app. You could see them all.

Zasttra.com

Mind blown! Superb app to save alot of time with the smooth running of an online shop and managing inventory, promotion items, product pricing and more... A+++. Exactly what we were looking for. This is a highly recommended App which saves a lot of money, makes you money, and allows to run your business more smoothly.