JetPrint: All Print On Demand

JetPrint: All Print On Demand

by JetPrint Fulfillment

Print 200+ Custom Shoes, Watches, AOP Clothes By Own Factories

Beverly Carlyle

We started using JetPrint recently for our shoes manufacturing, after testing some other suppliers, and we found JetPrint to have the best variety including large men sizes and the best quality so far. They meet their fulfillment times and ship worldwide, which is very beneficial.
UPDATED to 4 stars because:
1. Support is seriously lacking. Promising answers that never arrive.
2. No support escalation option.
3. Additional items shipping cost BUG. Shipping cost for additional items is calculated like it is the first item. This is a showstopper. Must be fixed ASAP.

Savy Base

Just started using this app today and it's OK but would like to see more previews of how my logo looks on the tongue of sneakers. Just needs more preview angles to make sure I have my logo just right.

DHY-NÉZ

I am using this app to design complex designs. It is a pretty decent app to use. Yet, what I feel that needs to be added are gridlines and zoom in features.
It will enhance my production and save time.

E.HQ CLUB

The app needs a save feature badly because you can't edit anything if the design needs to be changed you have to make it all over again, and it needs a zoom feature, then it would be a perfect app but great product selection.

Cachy Tees

Great Customer Support! Patiently they are handling the problem. First time am using your product and hope everything will go well.

FOLROUND

this products route is nice but until not great yet.
that near. [nice point]
they products is nice design, good visual. [bad point]
this is not directly related as there is a shipping problem , but the product package arrived in broken state. this is something that needs improvement. thankyou and please keep up gowing.

les woo

The app is very user friendly with seamless integration. I would recommend the app for anyone looking for customized products.

Inspired by Stella

This is app is great. I'm new to this but this app really helps me. great that the shipping price is included in the cost. wish there are more items to choose from though. please add more stuff.