JivoChat Business Live Chat

JivoChat Business Live Chat

by JivoChat

Free Live Chat, Facebook chat, Ticket & Email for Shopify.

Engadinemusic

This is an outstanding live chat application. Installed easily with no issue, very intuitive to use and offers flexibility in how you will use it.
Customer engagement via our website has been terrific; customers have been able to readily get more information on particular instruments and accessories which has assisted them greatly in making informed purchasing decisions online, or has seen them come into the store to play an instrument for themselves.
Highly recommended!

Shopansa

Excellent application to talk with our clients, interaction with our face page, that is, someone speaks to us by the face and Jivo Chat shows on our site and we can talk directly there with clients of the face, we can monitor who is live in our site and know where it is speaking and many other options, once again excellent app, I recommend to anyone who really wants to give attention to their customers.

Distribuidora Jc

Excellent app gets you in contact with the customers we have closed sales because we solve questions when they are on site selecting products. Also their customer service is fast and they solve any doubt you have. A must have for your store

Wheelerdealersoft Toss

Awesome Live Chat App ! Very Easy to Connect With Your Shopify Site , Very Accurate Translator , and Super Affordable . You Get all The Big Time Features for Great Price ! And Customer Service Rocks ! Thank You Team Jivo !

Cleverloop Es

Im loving it, for the price i can place chat in different sites i have with only un agent, and omnichannel is fantastic to give support over telegram, facebook ...

I can have chat window customized for each site i have, jut need to add new channel, triggers work fine too.

Im getting so much more live chat inquiries than before with other chat solution

Suzieskincare

Nice chat, I am a fan omni-channel/multi-channel chats and this does a good job. Although it had good features they aren't quite up to my needs, i.e. Live visitor viewing shows you current page and referral but does not show you a history of the pages they visited or cart contents, The omi-channel works well but does not include SMS. Customer support is available via their own chat on their site, Quick to respond during business hours They do not seem interested in feature requests, When I asked about viewing live visitor history (non-chat) I was told to use Google analytics, When I asked if they had any plans to add SMS I was told, "No! SMS is for Old Timers" Really? All of our order information is sent via SMS as well as shipping and tracking updates, Customer reply to those all the time for help as well as contacting customer support daily via SMS, We also have customers place orders and make appointments via SMS daily. When we used other omni-channel chats that allowed visitors to transfer their web chat. 90% transferred to SMS, SMS might be for Old Timers but it is still widely used and not to be ignored.

April 12, 2019

Thank you a lot for your review and ideas you shared.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next