Reviews (1,612)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its affordability, ease of use, and seamless rewards management. They value its customization options, referral program, and customer balance downloads. The customer service is often praised for its responsiveness, with team members frequently recognized for their assistance. Merchants report increased customer engagement and retention due to the app's features. Its tracking and reporting capabilities are also appreciated. Some suggest improvements like points activity downloads and scheduled customer balance backups.

Edited September 25, 2022

Customer Service is great! I had questions and the assistant was very helpful!! This app is just what I was looking for. I recommend this app. Hana Was very helpful. Thank you so much :)

Custom Elite Apparel
May 27, 2022

Great experience, Scott from Shopify suggested this app and I couldn't be more please with the customer service from both JOY and Shopify!

Bonita Clothing Boutique
June 18, 2022

So far this app is great, I switched from Smile rewards because $50 a month is way too expensive for my business. Marcus helped me import my customer points balance and was very kind. I look forward to utilizing this app more!

Debt Free Panda
July 27, 2022

Holy! Everything is freeeeeee. Moved from Smile.io and loving it! Way better than Smile... Never going back!

KNC Keys LLC
15 minutes using the app
July 27, 2022

Very easy to use app with easy explanations. They also have a very helpful support team, Liz from their support team answered all the questions i needed answers to efficiently and quickly. Highly recommend!

Essentials
15 minutes using the app
February 8, 2023

Customer service is great. Liz helped me with some questions and was very helpful. I recommend Avada specifically because the customer service has never failed me

UZE
14 minutes using the app
July 27, 2022

Tony is freakin awesome. very quick to help and did not waste my time. customer service for this app is top notch and I definitely recommend. professional and courteous.

MPM Hobbies
14 minutes using the app
June 26, 2022

loved this service! liz was very prompt in her reply and im looking forward to see what i can do with this app

Liz Makes Merch
Singapore
July 11, 2022

This app is amazing! Looking for the best loyalty program app and asked for support from one of their CS her name was Liz and she immediately helped with the setup. Recommended!

Betty and Lola
June 5, 2022

I use this app for the rewards program for my online cosmetics store. Jasmine was super helpful in my setup process and making sure that the app runs smoothly for me. I highly recommend using this app! It's very user friendly and an excellent way to add incentives for your customers.

Neutra Beauty