Junip ‑ Product Reviews & UGC

Junip ‑ Product Reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
April 6, 2020

Once my site started to get traffic I was able to use this app for reviews. Very simple to use and looks great. Customer service is outstanding as well, special thanks to Stuart A.

DayDay Custom Creations
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 11, 2020

This app has positively impacted my business. I have seen sales rise since installing Junip. I love how easy it is to use and would recommend it to other shop owners.

Old Coin Supply
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited February 27, 2020

The Junip team was incredibly fast and helped me make some modifications to my site - this is a great app!

Nollapelli
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited February 26, 2020

We have just started using Junip, initially there was a little bit of a glitch with the reviews appearing in our store this was due to the Shopify theme we have chosen, but support was super fast, very helpful, identified what the issue was straight away & fixed the problem very quickly. Our reviews were published on our product listings immediately, so far we are very happy, We can't wait until our customers start posting pics with their feedback.
Sonia...

Bomd Body
Time spent using app: About 1 month
February 24, 2020

We launched our store this month and wanted to make sure we had a great review system in place for our customers to share their experiences. Junip fit the bill for what we were looking for - and the Junip team went above and beyond to make sure we got setup right.

BOWdometer by Toxon Technologies
Time spent using app: 11 days
January 28, 2020

Head & shoulders better than the others, and I've tried all of them. I feel that review apps have been lacking for quite some time, even though they are vitally important to merchants, like myself, in growing brand recognition and trust. The support was fantastic (like instant!), the forms are amazing & lots of other strong features (with more to come, I'm sure!!). I would definitely recommend that you give Junip a try if you want to make your brand stick in your customers' minds, and you're sick of all of the other junky review apps!

Outdoor Ash
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 22, 2020

Looks great and does exactly whats needed. Great addition to the store. More importantly though, the customer support is exceptional. Stuart was there every step of the way from the initial conversation to onboarding and was a great help. Highly recommend this app - switched over from YotPo and won't be looking back.

Nooks
Time spent using app: About 3 years
January 20, 2020

Very clear and concise dashboard, easy onboarding. Great App!! Looking forward to checking it out in more detail.

Sleep Plus Drink
Time spent using app: 4 minutes
Edited January 17, 2020

honestly, I have never had a plug in app provide faster pop up chat and email customer service replies. Really seamless setup process. I love how the product rating stars show up on my product photos when you hover your mouse over them. Customer service is lightning fast.

Meesha Farzaneh LLC
Time spent using app: 3 days
Edited January 17, 2020

Slick & intuitive customer reviews. The photo reviews feature is awesome and love that we can fully brand everything. Super easy to setup and the support team went above and beyond in helping us integrate.

Whiskey & Wolf Supply Co