Katana Inventory Management

Manufacturing ERP for order tracking and production control.

$99/month. 14-day free trial.

MKUltra Corporation

Invaluable to the maker+vendor. No more guessing, no more surprises when material stock runs out or inventory levels are low - Katana is the second set of eyes I didn't know I needed. Worth every minute of setup, this app has not only saved my business money and time - it has saved my business, period.

June 2, 2020

Thank you for your feedback!

TruPatriot

Katana offers exceptional value for the dollar. It has become a foundational part of our business in managing production, inventory and helping us to track our cost of goods, among other things. On top of that, the support we receive is top notch - Team Katana has set the bar high.

June 2, 2020

Thank you for your support! 💪

KODAMA

Katana handles the complexity of a small manufacturing business very well. It takes time to input all of the data (or course) - and there are several import features available. I found it easier to add data manually, since it gave be an opportunity to clean up cluttered SKU's and better organize the data to fit into the Katana system. Being able to have nested items and bundles is HUGE, as it allows good tracking of WIP (work in progress). This ability alone makes it a great platform. From the customer facing side, it's pretty basic, and for now - that's OK. I'd rather a start-up software company spend resources on a stable and strong platform, then have me be able to customize the font on the PO's. I'm sure that in time, the software will get flashy as we haver all come to expect - but honestly, I appreciate that they are focused on function and not fashion.

Hippie Haven

Just completed the free 14 day trial of Katana and have now begun a paid subscription. It took a few days and a bit of frustration to manually add all our products, ingredients, recipes, and current pending wholesale orders from outside of shopify, but having the shopify integration helped a lot. We use three different wholesale platforms (Faire, tundra & Abound), none of which offer automated third party integrations, so we knew we’d have to manually input orders and Katana serves that purpose as our centralized dashboard to see what needs to go out, when, from which platform, if we have it in stock, when we can make it, etc. In two weeks, we’ve already seen an increase in production efficiency and decrease in wholesale turnaround times now that EVERYTHING is being tracked in one place. Highly recommend Katana if you’re a maker, it’s never too early to implement automated systems in your biz!

Nib and Noble

Fairly new to Katana but so far its great and will be even better when batch tracking arrives! Great integration with Shopify and Xero and the ability to track everything in one place from sales to invoices to production.

Work easily with creating customers and invoices through to xero.

Thank you! 💪

SPIINK

I AM A MANUFACTURER, THIS APP HELPED ME SO MUCH TO MANAGE MY STOCK! SINCE ALL MY RAW MATERIAL IS TOO DETAILED. LOVED IT, MUST GOOOO!

💪

Nordic Ice Coffee

We're a small danish startup that produce and sell our own ice coffee products.

We're new to handling a supply chain, but Katana has made it very easy.

We understand our cost-structure much better since we now understand the time spent in production in much better detail.

The integration with Shopify works flawless.

If you use Shopify to sell and have your own production and stock, then Katana is a must-have!

Quality Cage Crafters

KatanaMRP has really helped me know what to order, and when to order it, as well as plan what comes next in manufacturing. It even lets me add time to tasks in production so I can monetarily make sure employees are being efficient enough for my company to remain profitable.

Definitely recommend. Wish I would have found them sooner.

Malicious Women Co.

We are using Katana to switch to an electronic inventory tracking system. The reps at Katana have been extremely responsive and helpful with all of our questions to get set up!

Qi Life Store

This app is just what we need! Specially the BOM is spot on! Shopify integration could be improved by allowing to chose which product only to send as we have multiple kinds of products. Thanks