Katana ‑ Manufacturing ERP

Katana ‑ Manufacturing ERP

by Katana

Smart and Visual Manufacturing & Inventory Management

Explore More | RMJ USA

This app has helped our business get more organized and communicate better within the company. I enjoy the ease of tracking inventory and purchases. I do wish that it had better reports for snapshots of workflow.

July 2, 2021

Glad to be there for your business success!

As for reporting, you might want to take a look at our integration with Easy Insight - a powerful reporting tool.

Thanks for the review!

Cherry Tuning & Performance

This app has a lot of great things about it and it syncs well with Shopify. We do want to be able to move to using this as our sole source of truth when it comes to managing orders etc, but unfortunately, the fact that we are unable to partially ship or partially pack or allocate part of an order is a little bit of a set back. Currently the only way to do this is to manually create a new sale order, which doesn't work for our business. Hence the 4 star rating. The good news is that the team are working on a partial fulfilment feature, which I cannot WAIT for as it would make everything so much easier. I'm looking forward to writing a 5 star review when this feature has been released.

March 26, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are indeed aware of the need partial fulfillment feature and hope we can deliver it to you soon! 🙌

AMASS Store

Katana has proved a very useful tool for our mid sized business. We have been able to track inventory more efficiently and link our shopify orders. We had a couple of hiccups in the beginning with zeroing out inventory in our shop, but once up and running we have loved the seamless integration of the two. Highly recommend if your company is growing into to a more automated tracking system because it has saved us tons of time and confusion.

March 24, 2021

Thank you! 🙌

KAIKE

My growing business was growing beyond my ability to manage my inventory effectively, to be able to make forecasting decisions. I'm so glad I incorporated Katana into our operations! Using the app has provided the clarity I didn't know I needed, and has allowed me to be able to make smarter business decisions.

January 13, 2021

Excited to be growing with you! 🚀

BlackTravelBox

Lots of inventory apps out there but none are as solid on the materials management side as Katana. Its definitely added value from day one with materials management, out of stocks, and building flexible bill of materials. I can see my costs with real time averages and finally take tangible benefit on my balance sheet for finding cost efficiencies month over month.

June 2, 2020

Thank you for the feedback!

RAW Coffee Company

Love the Katana Shopify Integration. You can link multiple stores. Seamless. Looking foward to when new product set up can be done in Katana and seamlessly created in Shopify. Their Customer Service is the best!

June 2, 2020

Thank you for your support! 💪

SaunaSpace

We are still in the setup phase, so I am unable to speak fully to how Katana works. What I can say, though, is that every concern we have brought to them, they have implemented a fix in short order, already had the resolution in their development schedule, or have otherwise been very open and helpful. A+ on customer service. I look forward to finishing implementation. It looks like it's going to be a really fantastic solution for us.

I gave them 4 stars because we are still waiting on a few of the new developments that are important for us, such as separated user roles. Currently, there is only one user type and there is no customization available for who has access to which portions of the app. There is no separation of duties.

February 6, 2020

We are working on the few missing features to make sure we grow big and strong together! 💪

Mackenzie & George

Katana has revolutionised our business. We are now able to accurately cost our manufacturing, have everyone know exactly when materials will be in and how long before products are ready. As a small business this has saved us countless hours and headaches.

It is a bit of a learning curve though, and a slightly smoother integration with shopify and shipping (dpd, royal mail etc) interface would be really helpful, hence the taking off one star.

February 6, 2020

Thank you for the feedback! 💪

Mood Collection

Great app. Exactly what I needed to manage my manufacturing and inventory. I did not put a 5 star just because the system is a bit slow, but overall it is a great app.

January 22, 2020

Thank you! Definitely working on to make the system even faster and smoother! 💪

Wholesale | Cold Spring Apothecary

We have been using Katana for almost a year now. It does not yet have all the features we need, but it has grown rapidly. The Katana team is amazing with technical support and follow up. They are really dedicated to customizing the software so all styles of manufacturing and processing are considered. After using a variety of different inventory systems, we were happy to find Katana!

October 1, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience! As you mentioned, we really are rolling out new features on a weekly basis and hope to have everything you need covered very soon!

Previous 1