Kin Custom

Kin Custom

by Kin Custom

Print & dropship on high quality apparel with custom branding.

Island Rock LLC

The app is really good, they have a custom branding option that is pretty cool and important to my brand. However, their help support team does not respond within 24 hours like they state and there's no phone number to call Kin Custom. I opened a ticket several times and they finally reached out after 3 days but blamed it on the time zone difference....after getting my problem resolved they still have not shipped my orders. They state that they allow 3 days processing time before an order ships but now this is going on week 2 and I still have not had my orders shipped to the customers. Blame it on COVID if you want to but 2 weeks before processing the order is a long time and now my customers are upset. It looks really bad on me and Kin Custom. Because of this, I don't think I will be moving forward with them in the future. I need to look at other options. It's very disappointing because I really wanted to like this company.

July 24, 2020

Hi Island Rock LLC,

We considerably appreciate your business and deeply apologize regarding the delay with your orders. We are happy to hear we could add the custom branding to your order in a timely fashion.

Our business hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm EST so we apologize we couldn't be reached when you needed us on the weekend. We understand this can become frustrating and as a valued customer of ours, we would like to personally apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. We try to be as transparent as possible with delays prior to your transaction being made so a standard procedure we currently have is placing notice on the checkout page, import order page, and notification center in your account. We'll find more ways to make it more visible for customers! The orders you are inquiring about were submitted from 7/12-7/18, which was during the time frame we notified users about the 7/10-7/20 production delay. We don't want to use this as an excuse, but your product is one of a kind as it's handmade on-demand, we need a little more time with having to expand our manufacturing center!

We are working around the clock to get all orders out as fast as we can and hope you're willing to give us another shot! As soon as your order ships, you will receive an email from us with tracking available within 24-48 hours. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience!

- Kin Custom

OneChicGeek

First off the good:
Many of their products are great and if you take care of them they last a long time. I have had rave reviews with their hoodies, shirts and yoga pants especially. I haven't had any major issues with the products at all.
But unfortunately after a long time of happily using their items they've left me with no ability to be able to continue with my business.
They changed their shipping policy which has effectively priced them completely out of what I was trying to do. Going from free shipping to $7 USD is an astronomical change when you're already paying in Canadian dollars. The ability to pay a local currency would be appreciated so you have a better idea on how much the products actually cost.
The customer service is lacking or completely absent when you reach out. I've only got responses once after reaching out multiple times.
Their socks were especially disappointing and misleading.
It's a shame because a lot of their products are great, but it's simply too unreliable to be able to use them anymore.

July 8, 2020

Hi OneChicGeek,

We are so glad you loved the quality of most of our products but are so sorry our new shipping changes have impacted the growth of your business. As the economy around the world continues to adapt due the impacts of COVID, we could no longer support standard shipping due to extensive delays. In case you missed it, you can check out our COVID-19 Updates linked below which was on our checkout page and imported order page to explain in further details on why we unfortunately were forced to make these shipping changes.

As for our Customer Experience team, we realize we need more hands and are in the process of adding more employees to assist. Hopefully one day our paths will cross again!

-Kin Custom

Vancity GLOW

Love the wholesale function and product selection and branding options. However, the customer service is robotic, doesn't actually read my question. And there is no personalization, meaning I can't change the design customized to the customer before shipping the order, which is disappointing.

May 12, 2020

Hi Vancity Glow,

After connecting with our Customer Experience team, we apologize for the misunderstanding in regards to your inquiry. We see you love our wholesale function, which we truly appreciate although I know you're frustrated! Our team of in-house designers creates the products available to sell so for licensing reasons, you wouldn't be able to personalize and is why Kin Custom branding is only available on these products. However, personalizing while you create your own merchandise is available pre-purchase by selecting our products, designing based on your customer needs, and adding your own logo. Please be on a look out for an email from our Customer Experience team to get a better understanding of what personalization you're interested in, whether that's with selling Kin Custom wholesale products or designing your own!

-Kin Custom

B Inspired Boutique

I love the fact they have pre-designed products however some are a bit pricey. And the other issue I noticed from what I understand is that you have to accumulate $50 in profits before they will pay out to you and you use their pay system. You should be able to collect your profits at the time of sale, unfortunately won't work for me......but other than that it is a great app and have great products.

Lost Mind Shop

Impossible to sign back in. I like the designs though. I haven't made any sales yet. Would I recommend? Sure but get everything you need out of it all at once.

April 15, 2019

Hi Lost Mind Shop! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, your feedback is very important to us. We will have a member of our team contact you directly via email to see how we can help resolve the issues you are having.