Kin Custom

Kin Custom

by Kin Custom

Print & dropship on high quality apparel with custom branding.

Undergrad Society

Products are good but almost 0 customer service. They take days to reply and only reply to easy questions (and not even fully). Also most of the time their answers are copied and not related to the questions at all. Very disappointing!

October 8, 2019

Hi Undergrad Society,

We are thrilled to hear our products are great and sincerely apologize regarding the level of service you have received up until this point. One area we dedicate our efforts to is listening and committing to our customers. Although it has caused you frustration, which we apologize for, we appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

Our Customer Experience team operates Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST. If you have reached us outside of business hours, you may submit a ticket through our automated ticketing system which we reply within 24 hours or by the next business day. A member of our Customer Experience team will be in contact with you to investigate your issues further.

Revenge of the Weirdo

I’ve been using kin custom before they had a app on Shopify for my store and never had any issues. Now my orders never import over. I keep getting told to set up a API and download the app in the app section when the app is downloaded. Then I’m prompted to login in all over again and when I do that I get “system is busy try again” . This has been going on for almost two months. I’ve reached out to customer service and it took forever to respond & the one that did just sent a basic answer and never responded back.

September 18, 2019

Hi Revenge of the Weirdo,

Thank you for being a long standing customers of ours!

We appreciate your patience as we work through these issues and apologize for the time spent trying to import your orders. After reviewing your ticket history, our Customer Experience team expedited this to our tech support to schedule a call with you to see where the issues are occurring. We will continue to follow up to ensure this gets resolved for you.

The Official Dolli Bijoux

i have really been enjoying the app and the quality of it up until recently. i am unable to access the app from my shopify store and my orders are no longer importing into their system. i have two orders to fulfill and i am hoping to hear back from someone to resolve this issue so i wont have to refund orders...

June 18, 2019

Hi Dolli Bijoux!

We apologize for the problems you've been experiencing when importing orders. Your patience is appreciated as our app was experiencing intermittent technical difficulties.

Our Tech Support has been working diligently to get this corrected and the app is now running smoothly. A member of our Customer Experience team has contacted you directly to confirm the app is functioning properly on your end as well. Please let our Customer Experience team know if you're still having this issue and we will investigate this further for you.

Vizionaryfocus Top Shelf

I LIKE THIS APP BUT THE SIZE LIMITATION ON PRODUCTS IS HOLDING ME BACK FROM REACHING A BROAD AUDIENCE BUT I LIKE THE FACT THAT THEY ARE IMPROVING.I DO HOPE THEY SELL COMFORTERS EVENTUALLY