Kit Karts

Abandoned cart recovery

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

GlamoRight

I am looking forward to this just installed looks promising
Kit is professional and it means lot to bring back business.

Getanybag

Yes its good. I am still trying to find out if it really does what it says in the box and brings resuts.

DAR-LAND

still trying to figure out how to use this app to my complete advantage although it has worked out pretty good so far.

Sevens Skincare

Great app. I'm using it to recover abandoned chart.
It is a great help for me.
Highly recommended.

Ecologist Co

I actually do like this app but its a tad annoying and giving me a bit of anxiety because I use the other KIT apps as well and I got messages from KIT all at once and now I can't give my permission to this KIT app to send my abandoned cart emails. So there are some that remain unsent. It would be cool if there was an option in the back end that I can select to give my permission to send the abandoned emails automatically and then I just get the notification in KIT - like the tank you emails after orders. I don't think I need to tell it every time that I want it to send the abandoned cart messages to customers. But I would like to get notified so that I can keep track. I like how it lists who has abandoned carts and I like the metrics it gives as well. So far, I would keep this app but the multi kit messages issue should be addresses I think. Thanks guys :)

Just My Taste For 2018

Not bad. I don't know what I'm doing

Sunshine S Boutique Gifts

So far so good , will return again 30 days with another review

Savi Organics

So far so good working good. I will see in a month time if this is working for me.

The Hodge Podge Shop

I've had this app installed in my store for nearly 2 weeks and frankly haven't seen any use for it yet. The jury is still out on it's actual usefulness, thus the reason for only a 4-star rating. Will update as events warrant.

Jackomo

Hi guys,
I'm fairly a newcomer to this App
Hence, I'll be able to give you my balanced opinion in a month time, after I've gathered some experience with it.