Reviews (449)

4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy installation and effective abandoned cart recovery, leading to increased sales. It integrates well with Kit, offering a comprehensive online store management solution. Merchants value the proactive customer support and daily abandoned cart reports. The app's automated functions, such as recovery emails and reminders, save time and provide detailed insights. Some merchants also find the ability to create Facebook ads beneficial. It's seen as a valuable tool for new and growing online businesses.

Edited January 12, 2019

Kit Karts has simplified our Abandoned Carts Process. Thank you for making it very easy to run our business.

Honor in Blue
August 8, 2017

I love Kit but I have problem connecting with my Facebook account . How can you help?

The Wishing List
July 21, 2017

This service is awesome, plus it's free for 30 days

Allaboutdababies
March 13, 2018

I love Kit. This is an awesome app and its helped me so many times. I fully recommend it!

Thrifty Women
February 15, 2018

It's nice, but I don't get the proper data on the Total Value Recovered. I have actually recovered shoppers, but Kit Karts does not seem to be able to tie these people as the ones who previously abandoned carts.

Tefinancio
Colombia
August 20, 2017

love the help and work you do for my page thank you so much

Lab Rats Apparel Llc
April 12, 2018

Very encouraging and effective. I would love to sell more of my products.
Thanks
Lola

Ablashoes
August 22, 2019

I used this to help me target my advertising to gain purchases. Unfortunately, I did not receive a single purchase from this and paid a ton of money.

MLNS
December 18, 2018

I used this app to help me create thank you emails, and better ads. It's very simple to use, and it has much more i still need to try out.

OurBabyLoves