Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Mister Kart

I like the app and I wanted to upgrade to a premium plan when I have the budget and my store starts selling.

virtu

The app works great and it is very easy to set it up. The support team is very kind and helpful. Would recommend it!

yeehawcowboy

holy moly!!! such a great help!!! strongly recommended!! and wow the help!!!! super help!!! answered right away!!! thank you

Postal Worker Tees

Perfect app for showing size charts. I tried several of the size chart apps and this one was easiest to set up. Great app. Thanks

BONEFLY

Incredible size chart features, and top notch support....highly recommended. Best size chart app out there

Fitness Junkies

It's no wonder why this app has a solid 5.0 review rating. Sam is the man, i messaged the app developers about adding my sizing charts into this tab i created for product descriptions and Sam responded almost immediately and added the necessary coding to make it work. Turnaround time was about 5 min max. Great app and even better support.

Jacketee Store

The app is really convenient and quite easy to use, everything I need is easy to find in their FAQs, plus their supporter is fast as lightning that I'm a bit surprised. Good job there!

Our Little Rascal

It is great for displaying size guides for our shop, very useful and good support. Thank you for making this app

Junaizo, Inc.

This is app is really amazing and has helped me out a lot with creating size charts. The best thing is that It works with my store default size chart pop up.
Great customer support. Thanks!

Nabila Jones

This app is really good, I like that it fits your theme and makes it look professional. The only thing I do not like is the size recommender as it does nothing for me. When I put in my size all it says is "We couldn't find a suitable match" you need to be literally one CM or Inch away from the garment sizes, that doesn't work when dealing with coats or jumpers. Other than that would recommend.

March 18, 2019

Really sorry to hear this. We have significantly improved the capabilities of the recommender feature. I encourage you to give it another shot and see how you like it. Thanks!