Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

BossDesigner

This is app is very good. It has helped me out a lot with creating size charts. The best part about it is that its free. I hopefully one day get to use the recommended sizing chart but at this stage I'm not financially set up for that.

BeckDress.com

Sam @ kiwi size help me a lot! thanks!
This my second store using kiwi size.
Sam @ kiwi size help me a lot! thanks!
This my second store using kiwi size.

The Mens Authority

This app is a MUST have for anyone selling clothing. Its easy to use and looks extremely professional. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP!!!!!

Blossomdreamz

excellent app which helped to make me more sales and they are very supportive. i highly recommend other shopify users to use this app. thanks a lot!

wearthatlook

Great support and the best-looking app of its kind on the market 100%, with a little simple editing the link to the table and the chart itself, looks great on any site.

CRTN.ME

Super helpful support, Responsive and clean design.
Great app and great team.
Easy to configure and set up on any store

PRISONER

this app is superb and also support they helped with everything that the app on our site looks great. thanks again

Kay9west

I used this app to create multiple size charts for different products. This app not only did exactly as it said they also almost immediately responded to my help inquiry when I couldnt figure out what code to place and where to placeit in my theme. I absolutely reccomend this app to everyone.

ÓRTTU

Amazing app that helps to increase the conversion!
The best app from all the sizing apps here.
Thanks a lot!!!

Cyclop

Wonderful app, super easy to install and put size charts. has added lots of value to my store. super happy with response from the customer support. great work guys. highly recommended