Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Rain Fitness

Super easy to use and integrates perfectly into my theme (Venture). I like that you can make a number of size charts that can easily add-on to any collection.

Onze Montreal

Great app, we kept going round and round , and if you are doing the same, stop looking, this is a good one:)

IOLI

Super easy to use and very easy to add new products and just add the new sizes with no hustle. Thanks

LEVEL

We used this app to help place size charts for all the products that we sell. It has saved us a lot of time and effort, the simple platform is easy to use and can be integrated with the website. Support from Sam was very professional and helpful. Great App!!!...

Ecod Empire

Great app kingly recommended, support is the best in resolving problem and questions, they work really great.

Choowey

I find this app very useful. It is easy to use and I think the site looks more professional. Thank you

Wauve

First impressions: it's simple, user-friendly, neatly arranged and well organised. For other dropshippers such as yourself, this is exactly what you need in app to help your store in as far as customer services is concerned. It's a brilliant and convenient app that does all the hard bits for you. You simply need to add your sizes and that's about it. A definite must-have and a definite 5 STARS.

Support Hose Store

Good app. Love that it can be shared among multiple stores. Saved me a lot of time and effort. Gave it 4 stars because merging cells isn't an option that is a MUST.

July 27, 2019

Hi, just want to let you know that we have added cell merging a while back! Hope you can take a look and update the review!!

Dapperdistic

This app. is a must-have for anyone operating an online clothing store. It is simple to install and easy to configure. At dapperDistic.com we absolutely love and definitely recommend it.

RoyalTees

This app is a great tool for my store. Easily maneuver around very easy to use. I recommend this one. thank again for the add. I will be spreading the news of this app to my other entrepreneurs