Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender | Reviews

by StayTuned

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

Boutique Baby Kids

I've already tried some apps of charts but I didn't like any of them. This app is easy to use and the support is great! Thanks Sam.

The Last Great Decade

THIS APP WAS A GAMECHANGER. I was looking at maybe a month+ of manually having to transfer 100+ clothing items for my dropshipping store. It AUTOMATICALLY converts cm to inches and vice versa and even has factored in weight conversions as well. Amazing. I do wish there was more a direct way to convert measurements to feet (ie. 5'0", 6'1," etc.), but that would just be a bonus. If you're doing any type of clothing and you need to convert specific items, this is a must.

JSOfashionshop

Fantastic app,does the job.It makes life easier if you work with multiple sizing charts .It is easy to install and support is great.

GLAMIA

It's great price and does everything I needed or wanted. Hope this app will import size chart direct from aliexpress in the near future so that will cut my time tremendously.

Chiron Fitness

I like this Kiwi its very tasty and easy to use. If you like kiwis and easy to use apps then apply today!

balkonna.com

Very good app !!! Very good app !!! Very good app !!! Very good app !!! Very good app !!! Very good app !!!

Korean Fashion

Of the applications that I have definitely installed this is the best, it is intuitive easy, it does exactly what it says it does, with the integration of tables of measurements I have greatly improved the appearance of my store, before the tables I put them in the description and Default editor was somewhat complicated, thanks to the 5 star developers.

Haku Rain

Kiwi sizing chart is actually the first non-free app I bought. I would say best sizing chart app. Support is very fast too.

Creptopia

Great app no complaints support is very quick and efficient. I will be keeping this app for the future.

B R E C C I A

The technical support of the application is very good. Sam helped us with all the modifications we asked for.