Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender | Reviews

by StayTuned

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

Moshe Ben - David jewelry

This a good app that is a user friendly and very suitable for jewelry sites.
Their technical support team is available and excellent and answers to my every request or question.

republic del sol

This app is easy to use. I just used a product tag to assign different sizing charts to my different clothing styles. Easily converts cm to inches and customers can toggle between the two. Once you assign the tag to each product the size chart appears on each product automatically. We used basic layouts and they are very crisp looking. You can make as many sizing charts as you need. We have had no problems with the app and online/in app customer service was quick to respond to questions.

Hatha Zone

Excellent app! Saved me a ton of time and looks great in my store! I highly recommend. The best thing that I like is the ability to show a sizing guide by collection instead of having one big chart for a wide variety of products; you can make a specific chart and display only for that product type. Great job.

Product Attraction

We just changed themes and needed a way to connect multiple products with multiple size charts since our new theme only allowed for 3 different size charts. I tried out a few different Size Chart apps but I hit the mother-load when I found "Kiwi Sizing Chart". The interface was easy to use, the Live Chat Support was super responsive, and the size charts connected effortlessly to my new theme. I didn't have to touch a line of code and the charts look GREAT!

Frenchie N Pug

5 star for customer service, fast and extremely helpful. App itself is great, the price is cheap, recommend for shops with a lot of different size charts!

Petite Hippo

Excellent app if you need size charts. Exceeded all expectations and it is very versatile and user-friendly!

NYC EMPORIUM

Excellent website, customer service and excellent technical service, 5 stars
very pleased .

Quick response to any question.

The Unisex Baby Store Co.

Excellent app for easy to use and hassle-free sizing charts! Arguably the best app of its kind on the Shopify app store. Support team also went over and beyond my expectations, as they were quick to investigate and fix a problem in the code that was causing the app to work intermittently - virtually within a day of reporting the issue. Thanks a bunch guys! :)

Vikyns

Super application ! je recommande ! très simple d'utilisation le support et toujours la pour aidez en cas de besoins 1000 merci.

Reign Gear

Kiwi sizing is essential for any store owner that is selling merchandise that requires sizing. For my apparel business, having multiple suppliers meant multiple sizes, and this app allowed for simple, quick and easy production of customized charts with minimal effort and time. This app is intuitive, unlike some of the other apps that I tried prior, which believe it or not needed other programs to create the charts. Kiwi customer service is outstanding and they are willing to assist you with all of your needs should you need any assistance. I would very highly recommend this app, and with new features, this is the sizing app to use.