Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

by Kiwi Labs

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

Inspire Professional Clothing

I am a drop-shipper and sizing is a very big concern. This app solved my issues and gives me peace of mind. Forget the others and just get this app. Support is tremendous. I've needed support for my quirks and not because of any app issues. At first it looks intimidating to start but one you start playing around it gets really easy. I'm a newbie to this eComm stuff and this app is a must-have.

S.T.R.I.P.E.Y

Insane App! Easy to use, Looks good and is a piece of cake to install. The Kiwi Support team is amazing as well, really helpful. I could recommend to put a size recommender(asks for height, weight etc) & gives you a size recommendation! That would be awesome Thanks Sam!

MiKlah

I really love this app it does the sizes great. It has made my life ease. I really wish it would pull the sizes from Oberlo.

fashionnana

The re-installation to the new theme is quite simple. The customer chat is quite fast and the app is easy to do with it. Thanks for your help.

Crafted By God Apparel

Had trouble viewing the size charts on our mobile website. Started a chat with Kiwi experts and within 30 mins the problem was fixed, and I learned some pretty cool skills in the process. Great customer service!

onlinemarkat

i finally found the app i always looked about!! its super simple and indicated a very professional website!! i also got a fast support thank you very much

Garden Roots Clothing

$5/month is so worth it. Great UI and chart builder, features are all there, everything you want. It's fast, it works, what more can you ask for?

ISLK

So, we were using another app for sizing charts, and it was okay...until we saw what this one could do. For the app we were using before, we had to code the actual chart, but not with Kiwi! we luv how simple and easy it is to use and duplicate charts. you can see how we use it on our site at islk.com.
Tomas

Kingdom Activewear

All 5* star reviews for this app and I can see why, the app design is professional, the size guides look fantastic and are ultra-responsive, and Sam from support was second to none when it came to getting the app working for my unique theme!

The Cinchy Cowgirl

A must have app for any one selling products that require sizes! I tried several other apps that were so confusing & hard to set up...this app is very easy to set up & customize and it looks great on the website!...can't beat the low cost either!