Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender | Reviews

by StayTuned

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

onlinemarkat

i finally found the app i always looked about!! its super simple and indicated a very professional website!! i also got a fast support thank you very much

Garden Roots Clothing

$5/month is so worth it. Great UI and chart builder, features are all there, everything you want. It's fast, it works, what more can you ask for?

ISLK

So, we were using another app for sizing charts, and it was okay...until we saw what this one could do. For the app we were using before, we had to code the actual chart, but not with Kiwi! we luv how simple and easy it is to use and duplicate charts. you can see how we use it on our site at islk.com.
Tomas

Kingdom Activewear

All 5* star reviews for this app and I can see why, the app design is professional, the size guides look fantastic and are ultra-responsive, and Sam from support was second to none when it came to getting the app working for my unique theme!

The Cinchy Cowgirl

A must have app for any one selling products that require sizes! I tried several other apps that were so confusing & hard to set up...this app is very easy to set up & customize and it looks great on the website!...can't beat the low cost either!

365trendyclothes

Best app ever! So great, he helped me install and it worked perfectly. I've been looking for a lot of apps to display size chart but this is the best app I've ever seen. Thank you Sam.

The Blue Banana

great app save you alot of time easy to use and understand text support is very helpfully and quick to help as well great app overall

Comfort Wiz

Easy to use,great addition to my website.

Youthparis

Bonjour, j'ai une boutique française et je laisse ce commentaire pour les vendeurs français qui hésitent parce que c'est une application anglaise mais franchement foncez. SAM est à l'écoute et travail très vite. Tu lui demande un truc, il te le fait en quelques minutes. Grâce à lui ma fiche produit est top car étant une boutique de prêt-à-porter, les guides de tailles sont indispensables et il a su placer l'application exactement à l'emplacement exacte qu'on voulait. Merci et Bonne continuation Mec :)

Selectedstoree

Perfect working app. I definitely recommend it. The support is amazing, very helpful. especially Sam. Keep up good work.