Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

by Kiwi Labs

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

Brutalitees

Making such a difference - it's a breeze to add sizing charts to our website!

Little Secrets Gift Shop

I have been using the Kiwi app since I started my store, the app was easy to install/customise and customer service is absolutely amazing whenever I had a question or needed assistance my issue was sorted immediately.

Safecylingstore

STOP RIGHT NOW AND READ THIS
I have used so many sizing chart apps that couldn't tick all my boxes it made my head spin!
This is the BEST sizing chart app on Shopify bar none!
Sam the developer helped me out like the Flash on steroids when it came to sorting out a newbie mistake I had made.
I cannot recommend this product highly enough. It is unequivocally the No1 size chart available in the known universe for Shopify entrepreneurs.
Don't hesitate like I did, learn from my mistakes and get this app running on your store now!
Thanks again Sam! You guys rock ✊✊✊

Mmyst

Highly recommend this user-friendly sizing chart app. It facilitates the editing of different size charts and the template, which saves lots of time on adding charts. The size button can be easily customized to fit my store. The customer service is perfect and efficient! They provide immediate responses and revise the charts and button by the exact way I want. I have tried lots of sizing chart app, Kiwi Sizing Chart is definitely the best one!

Fitgurl Co

Great app. Always hesitant on spending money on apps, try to find a way to script it myself first... size charts are a real pain in the ***. This is by far the most universal, use friendly app out there. I had a problem with page load speed, support answered me late at night (hours we usually work in ecom) within a few minutes. Awesome support, even awesome app. Cheers

Black White Outfit

The most essential app for a clothing and apparel store. Kiwi is the best choice we've ever made. We had tried some free apps but the result wasn't so good and you own a clothing store you must have beautiful and attractive sizing charts. Easy to use it, many options and the result is amazing.
Example:

And must add that the support team is great!

Satta Skates

Tried a load of different size chart apps and this one is a clear winner, not to mention the super helpful support I received on the way.

Kostomer

I've tried other size charts but nothing compared to Kiwi Sizing Chart. Easy to use and great support always willing to help until you are satisfied. Thanks for making our work easy and I will surely recommend this to whoever needs a simple and smart size chart.

Joseph A.

Founder & CEO, KOSTOMER.com

Diammonte

This is the best size chart app I've come across. It's so easy and simple to use. The charts look polished and professional. Sam even customised the location of the charts on my product page. Customer service is excellent! For the price, it's so worth it!

Darlingoutfits

This is hands down one of the best apps I have discovered. It is tailor-made to include every necessary feature and offers amazing customizability. The support is top-notch as well. I highly recommend.