Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender | Reviews

by StayTuned

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

Don Deal

Great App, easy to use, great customer service, I am recommending this to everyone.

Cosy Store

A very good apps for store . Recommend for other user install this apps

This is a very good app, and the team support is amazing. All you need to do is send an support and you'd get an instant reply. I really appreciate the help from you and the great app for everyone to use.

Afropower

Excellent app, very useful... your product description will improve a lot and you will solve easily a problem to your customers giving them more value.

Rarecandies

The customer service is awesome. Sam is very helpful.

Fashion Trendz17

This app is easy to use, just what we wanted too. I had few problems which the customer support was great they just got straight to it no problems. Big Thank you to Sam at Kiwi Sizing Chart. Would Recommend to everyone!!

Wama Underwear

This app is amazing, exactly what we needed! Their customer support is also excellent! The size chart link wasn't showing correctly on our website and they went in and adjusted our code to place it where we needed it, and they did this over the weekend! Recommended to all! You won't regret it :)

Heate Wave

It's rare to find an app this good! The size chart is fully customizable and comes with lots of great options. It can also be embedded anywhere you choose which is awesome =)

Invisiblemousestore

This app is awesome! Customer service Amazing! Recommended 100%

Fashion Morale

This app is truly amazing! It has saved me so much time and effort because of how fast and convenient it is to create size charts. The sizing charts look absolutely great, and I love how they have the option of a toggle button that switches between Inches and CM. The customer service is extremely fast and helpful. I definitely recommend this app to anyone in need of size charts on their website. No other sizing chart app was able to fit my needs like Kiwi Sizing Chart. Thank you!

My Secret Gadgets

Very good app, I love it. Implemented it on all my stores!