Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender | Reviews

by StayTuned

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

Test1602

Easy to install, awesome support, thanks Sam ;)

Bananaboutique

Amazing app for the cost. Easy to use, no coding required, lots of customizing options and great customer service - thanks Sam :)

Twoheartswedding

I was using the free size chart app but it was tedious to input. Also involve some coding. What frustrated me most was the size charts could not load once in a while, and I can't imagine those times when a potential customer was visiting the site. So I have to search for something more stable.

Kiwi app is very customisable and I could make the look and feel consistent with my branding. I had a customised theme and the auto-install could not work on the onset. Support is superb... developer responded instantly and got the app working in 10 mins. Intuitive and simple to use. The auto conversion from cm to inches is amazing. Strongly recommend this size chart app!

Candy Pink Girls

Wow! What an awesome app!!!! And sooooo easy to use. I am not technically minded and I even found it super easy to use! No coding needed (thank goodness as I would have no doubt deleted my whole store!!!). Also, I needed some support and Sam C was on the case and sorted it out super quick. Would highly recommend to everyone

Dior Bella

A really great size guide, and a even better customer support. Lots of great options for all your different product types, very well thought out. Thanks much for all your help with getting set up.

The Perfect Waist Trainer

App give you so much ability to customize. The settings are very rich in terms of customization. I needed help with something at 10PM and customer support literally responded within 5 minutes of my message and really helped!! I've never left a Shopify review for any app, but this app/developer/developer team is/are awesome!

Popclue

I really appreciate your customer service, very great! And will buy a premium plan soon. Thank you.

Shupyshupy Com

Amazing App!! Recommended on it!!!!
Easy to install, and the support is Great!!

Gentlemenscrate

Love the app! Makes my life much easier, the customer support is also very friendly and helpful. Would recommend!

Pyreunix

No Doubt the greatest App ever for making the perfect size chart. Use this app for a minute and instantly fell in love with it. It's simple interface makes it so easy to use and also offers a nice template that will look good on your store. Great customer service that answers any questions rapidly and in a really nice way. Would definitely recommend this app to everyone!