Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Nichii

Location Saudi Arabia

Great app. Easy to use. Worth every dollar paid

They have a great support team. They never failed to meet my expectation when it comes to help & support.

that fashion thing

Love it!!! So easy to use. For someone who isn't super technical, ease of use is a huge factor in app selection.

fullength

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 month

I give this 5 star, why? because I hope they will keep it up and improve better and better and you are really hard work for us. I get what I want about to show the size chart function. This app provider gives us very smooth customer service, and I understand every part with Sam's help. this is my first to try it. I am not saying it's the best one but suitable one. you may try it and you will like it. Again, keep this good customer service, you will get more and more 5 stars.

EVVO Store - Fashion women's space

I used this app and i love it. I had some questions, but I was quickly helped out of the support service. Very convenient size designer, everything is simple and clear.

Stylesbest

Location Cyprus
Time spent using app About 2 months

THIS IS AWESOME!! GREAT SIZE CHART! SAM IS VERY HELPFUL!! THANK YOU !! A++++++++!!! BEST SIZE CHART EVER!!

Everything Man Store

Location India
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

An early adopter of the app, I have seen the massive improvements that the app has made and continues to make. Sam has helped me countless times in trying to implement certain things on my the store related and non-related to the app. His customer support is top-notch. You won't go wrong by getting this app. Cheers!

Inspire Professional Clothing

I am a drop-shipper and sizing is a very big concern. This app solved my issues and gives me peace of mind. Forget the others and just get this app. Support is tremendous. I've needed support for my quirks and not because of any app issues. At first it looks intimidating to start but one you start playing around it gets really easy. I'm a newbie to this eComm stuff and this app is a must-have.

S.T.R.I.P.E.Y

Location Australia

Insane App! Easy to use, Looks good and is a piece of cake to install. The Kiwi Support team is amazing as well, really helpful. I could recommend to put a size recommender(asks for height, weight etc) & gives you a size recommendation! That would be awesome Thanks Sam!

MiKlah

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I really love this app it does the sizes great. It has made my life ease. I really wish it would pull the sizes from Oberlo.

fashionnana

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The re-installation to the new theme is quite simple. The customer chat is quite fast and the app is easy to do with it. Thanks for your help.