Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

by Kiwi Labs

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

Urxpressed

Great customer support. I got Chat support within seconds. The App is very easy to install and can be customized to match the store design.

Feelingfemale

I can highly recommend this product! The app is easy to install, works flawlessly and the support is great. Thumbs up!

Www Mywebstore Com

Great app. Looking for a sizing chart which was effective but simple to install. Great support when required. I would highly recommend.

Dodecatees

Kiwi app is very customizable and easy to use. I can make the size chart look and feel that way I want it to. Support is fantastic – developer Sam responded instantly and provided solutions to solve my questions. The auto conversion from cm to inches is also great to have. Thank you!

Yayo It

Great app, really user friendly, responsive and easy to customize. Great support!

Sofitnfab

Just setting the app up looks good so far, the customer service has been great! TY Sam:)

Test1602

Easy to install, awesome support, thanks Sam ;)

Bananaboutique

Amazing app for the cost. Easy to use, no coding required, lots of customizing options and great customer service - thanks Sam :)

Twoheartswedding

I was using the free size chart app but it was tedious to input. Also involve some coding. What frustrated me most was the size charts could not load once in a while, and I can't imagine those times when a potential customer was visiting the site. So I have to search for something more stable.

Kiwi app is very customisable and I could make the look and feel consistent with my branding. I had a customised theme and the auto-install could not work on the onset. Support is superb... developer responded instantly and got the app working in 10 mins. Intuitive and simple to use. The auto conversion from cm to inches is amazing. Strongly recommend this size chart app!

Candy Pink Girls

Wow! What an awesome app!!!! And sooooo easy to use. I am not technically minded and I even found it super easy to use! No coding needed (thank goodness as I would have no doubt deleted my whole store!!!). Also, I needed some support and Sam C was on the case and sorted it out super quick. Would highly recommend to everyone