Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

The Unisex Baby Store Co.

Excellent app for easy to use and hassle-free sizing charts! Arguably the best app of its kind on the Shopify app store. Support team also went over and beyond my expectations, as they were quick to investigate and fix a problem in the code that was causing the app to work intermittently - virtually within a day of reporting the issue. Thanks a bunch guys! :)

Vikyns

Location France

Super application ! je recommande ! très simple d'utilisation le support et toujours la pour aidez en cas de besoins 1000 merci.

Reign Gear

Kiwi sizing is essential for any store owner that is selling merchandise that requires sizing. For my apparel business, having multiple suppliers meant multiple sizes, and this app allowed for simple, quick and easy production of customized charts with minimal effort and time. This app is intuitive, unlike some of the other apps that I tried prior, which believe it or not needed other programs to create the charts. Kiwi customer service is outstanding and they are willing to assist you with all of your needs should you need any assistance. I would very highly recommend this app, and with new features, this is the sizing app to use.

Creole Couture Boutique

I would recommend this to any boutique owner who purchases from different sellers. It would easy to set up and they chatted with me the whole way. I was able to put in sizes in cm or in and it converted and showed both. It takes the hassle out of manually converting. Thank you so much. Worth every penny.

Creole Couture Boutique

Wize Gyz

Time spent using app About 2 years

Very happy with the rapid reply of their support team! Easy to work with and very understanding. I would recommend Kiwi Sizing Chart!

Bebe Outfits

Fast and easy way to add size charts for your products. The customer support is fantastic, they solved our problem in a matter of seconds! I am recommending Kiwi Sizing App!

TightBodi

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This app really allows you to not skip creating a new size chart for a specific product. It's not hard to use at all. Allows me to tailor for each product, if necessary.

OKAYOK

Does everything I need it to do! Love that I can clone existing charts, allows me to be consistent from product to product with little effort. Would recommend this app to any shop selling clothing.

Nu-Da

Time spent using app About 3 years

Really great support team! I couldn't get it to work and they replied to my query instantly. Allowed access and they set up everything for me and placed it exactly where I wanted on the page. 5/5 stars

Risin' Legacy

Location Ukraine

Great app! If you need size charts on your website, you should definitely try Kiwi Sizing Chart. Easy to use, clear and has a lot of settings even in the Free plan.
Excellent customer service and support.
Thank you very much, Sam!
Wish you wealth.

All the best!
Ivan

P.S. Come in to "Risin' Legacy" website and get great high-quality sportswear for a very good price:
risinlegacy.com