Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender | Reviews

by StayTuned

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

Daily Dealios

Great app! Very helpful and friendly customer service!

Shop Nixxle

Update: In my review I mentioned that the image upload process was a bit slow... well the app developer must have seen the review because just a few days later they totally fixed the process and now it works smoothly and easily. So now this is truly the perfect app, and they also win the prize for most responsive app developer!

Original review: Great app, makes the size chart process as easy and fast as it could possibly be and much better than the other options I tried. If you have a lot of products that use different size charts this is definitely the way to go. If you only need one or two size charts then maybe it's not worth the monthly price. One part of the app that needs to be fixed is the process of adding images to your size charts, it's a bit slow and janky... you have to click out of the app and upload in your admin, then link it, then write in how you want the resizing to be handled. Would be a simple bit of code to clean this up. If they fix this then the app would be perfect.

Silis Fashion

I really like this app. It helps so much. I recommend it ;)

Workoutiger

I love this app. great support!!!

Sirplus

Does exactly what it promises. Great looking size guides that automatically follow our site's theme, easy to use interface and great customer service (I suggested a feature, they added it without question). Definitely worth the cost.

Best Fashion Mall

This app is awesome it does what it is made to do.
Support...Sam is GREAT he talked me all the way until I was able to set it up.
I would use this app again and I will recommend it to everyone.

Schnappchen Shop24

Super Support! Alles funktioniert super. Intuitive Bedienung.

Scenic Jewelry More

Great app! Its just what I was looking for, very helpful and friendly customer service!

Chicvswimsuit

good app,you will know after you use it.

Zaleece

Learn from the mistakes of other stores and do not try out the other trash sizing chart apps. Kiwi is the only one. Support is super reactive. The application itself is well coded and offers plenty of features. Recommending!