Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender | Reviews

by StayTuned

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

Shop Skinnygirl

This app was a big help after our inventory grew and it no longer made sense to have all sizing information on the same popup. Setting up the size charts was simple and intuitive. The unit conversion feature is a nice addition. I ran into a couple of technical issues, but support was able to quickly solve my problem every time.

SOS Outfitters

Really easy to use, and very similar to Excel. I like how you can apply unique sizing charts to collections, products or even tags; which comes in very helpful if you have a product that falls into multiple categories. For example, I have my dresses listed as 'tops,' and 'dresses' so at one point I had multiple sizings charts show up on one product, which can be a bit confusing for my customers.

After speaking with a rep, they advised me that I apply tags to each product and then assign specific sizing charts to those tags rather than collections. Easy fix!

On that note, their customer service is very helpful and quick to jump on any issues that you may have.

Princess's Inventory

This app can and will do anything related to a sizing chart for individual products or entire selections that I can think of, it is almost perfect but it can definitely improve the app they use for live chat.

GGL

Great app! Fast support! We had problems with the theme, but the app team reacted quickly and the issue was resolved.

Avos-Jewelry

This app is really good! It works perfectly with my theme. I´m using it to display the different size´s for Rings in my Shop.

kucheshkidrehi

The app is not working from time to time. Currently, it is not working on iPhone devices for which bug we haven't heard anything from the app support team.

March 18, 2019

Hi, the issues was due to incompatibility with the theme you were using. It was resolved a long time ago. I kindly hope you can take a look and update the review. Thanks.

K-Obsessed

This app is really easy to use and very customizeable which is good when you have a variety of products

BoojieBox

Love the app it works great. I'm sure it'll help my customers more confident in their purchase.

Tee Block

The best sizing chart app out there. You can make it interactive and cool looking. It automatically sets the correct sizing chart on different items. You can make a standalone page with sizing charts as well.

Babies 24-7 Zone

You really saved me a lot of time and headaches, I'm very happy with you, and of course I recommend it very much, if the conversion of the measurements to the table is neat, and everything is computerized, it's amazing, and the service is something else...)