4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and key features such as customizable size charts and size recommenders. It integrates well with Shopify stores and supports different size charts for various product groups. The size recommender is praised for enhancing customer experience. Merchants also highlight the responsive and effective customer support. The free plan is deemed adequate for beginners, with some considering an upgrade for additional features. The app is commended for its efficiency and the aesthetic appeal of its size charts.

May 25, 2022

I'm trying to contact them but their captcha verification does not work properly and they dont seem to have an email

Gilaine
Italy
22 days using the app
Staytuned replied May 25, 2022

Hi Gilaine team,
We are so sorry you've had trouble reaching us! Our team is emailing you right away to help resolve any issues you've had.
Thanks for writing this review so we can help you!

Update on 6/21: We have emailed with you several times to try and help, and haven't yet heard back from you to our email on June 1 (or June 8). We just emailed you again in case we got lost in your inbox. We'd love to help you work through this!

Thanks for reaching out, we really hope to help you through this!

- Lauralynn at Kiwi

February 11, 2020

Very very complete app .... it really provides a lot of customizations .... maybe even too much for those who still have basic needs ....

Maisha
Italy
About 17 hours using the app
Edited November 20, 2021

Customer service is limited and very poor. It seems they are too busy and understaffed. We deleted.

Bubblin Brown Sugar Melanin Apparel
17 days using the app
Staytuned replied December 5, 2021

Bubbling Brown-we have reached out a few times to help. Please check your email when you get a chance. Would love to figure out a way to help you out.

June 11, 2020

Great app. The customer service is excellent, quick response and guide us through the steps. Thank you!

RAPTHIETKE
About 8 hours using the app
October 23, 2019

Very nice and the support team is great!! I´ve used it for all my customers in Brazil.. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N Reasons to Win
Brazil
About 7 hours using the app
November 11, 2020

DO NOT INSTALL! We installed this, and before setting it up decided not to use it and uninstalled it. We then went on to our website and it was completely broken and covered in code all over. We had a duplicate theme from a few...

Sappygifts
5 days using the app
Staytuned replied November 11, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. This is the first time we have ever received reports of our app having issues with Shopify theme upon installing. If you are interested, we would hope to check out and see what the reason and the source of the issue.

Looking to hear back.

Thank you!

April 21, 2020

Nice and simple app that works quite well for us. It's easy to set up and does what it's supposed to do. The fact that it's free is a bonus!

Twin Roads
4 days using the app
April 12, 2022

This is a relatively simple app that can add a lot of benefit to your customers while buying! I was able to set up a dynamic size recommender in under an hour and ZACH answered all my questions through the web chat when I ran into any snags! Would recommend this APP FOR SURE!

WALL BLUSH
About 4 hours using the app
Edited June 29, 2021

okay here is my true honest review.. when I first got the app I had a bit of complications, but then support got a hold of me instantly and helped me TREMENDOUSLY! ANYONE who says in their reviews that they do not care or help is a liar... they helped me with my problem and solved it for me instantly. I said it before and ill say it again this is a really great app! when I first installed it, it made me really happy to see all the features that were shown available for customizing it. I made such a stunning chart that suits the theme of my site almost PERFECTLY! the colors you can choose, fonts that are available, different themes and sizes to choose from...this app is with the pay! im so truly grateful for the support team for helping me through my outcome when I had lost the theme I created. I definitely recommend leaning to them whenever you have a problem or misunderstanding how certain things on the app work. lastly, I just wanted to say that I will keep this app on my site and will be recommending it to other folks I know who are in the clothing business industry... I truly see lots of awesome potential use in this app and imjust so grateful to have gotten my work back received. THANK YOU AGAIN!!!! - MEL :)

Mel's Couture
About 3 hours using the app
Staytuned replied June 29, 2021

We are really sorry for the experience. I'm not sure what the save issue is but we took a look at the logs, and noticed that you were spending time editing the app settings to tweak the styles. I have gone ahead and restored your changes!

We also just reached out to your email so we can work with you on this if you are still interested in trying out our app!

September 20, 2018

i finally found the app i always looked about!! its super simple and indicated a very professional website!! i also got a fast support thank you very much

onlinemarkat