Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

3rd Eye Opener

I have been using klaviyo for two years with shopify. The integration is unmatched by any other provider. I have tried dozens of email marketing platforms and klaviyo is light years ahead of the rest.

Hustle For My Kids

Love Klaviyo! Best autoresponder I have ever used. Very flexible and user friendly!

Luxorlinens

Good tool, but lacks customer support for the price we are paying. Other tool offer similar features and much better support

Heyday Footwear

Really the best email platform out there. The new Pre-built flows are fantastic and if you're an ecommerce business, theres no where else you should be than Klaviyo! heydayfootwear.com

Americas Tea

Simply the best email marketing tool for eCommerce. Awesome customer support. Make the switch and watch your dollars start to roll in.

Mpg Sport Usa

So far, a top-notch platform and company. Everything's as simple and intuitive as it could possibly be while still being extremely feature-rich. Support is very professional and responsive too. Somebody is running this company right!

Furls

Outgrew Mailchimp - updated to Klaviyo. Klaviyo has exactly what I need to build complex funnels and automations with all the integrated ecommerce and customer data from Shopify. Highly recommended for any Shopify store owner serious about email.

Gordonstuart

I'm so glad that I switched to Klaviyo! It's super easy and customizable.

Chaos And Harmony

I love Klaviyo! The product is amazing with "out of the box" functionality. The support is incredible. They keep adding valuable features that make the product even better.

Element Quad Core Android Tv Box

I love Klaviyo! The product is amazing and the support is incredible. They keep adding valuable features that make the product even better. They've helped me so many times with sometimes complicated coding work and they've never been rude once! I'd recommend Klaviyo to anyone!