Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Lyna leggings

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Double opt in on free plan means you will have no sign ups. And there is no way around it. If you have a 3rd party sign up form (like Privy) Klaviyo will still send a sign up confirmation request once the address is synced to the list.
I don't mind paying for a good service, but not to a company that messes me up in such a sneaky way. Will sing up for a paid plan elsewhere.

Kiana Beauty

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Klaviyo are amazing. We have had it installed for years but kept on the free plan for the longest time. With the pending removal of Mailchimp from Shopify's ecosystem, Klaviyo was there every step of the way in bringing the most out of our marketing automation capabilities.

Our only regret was not starting earlier.

Klaviyo was BUILT for e-commerce and the advanced segmentation, syncing of Facebook Audiences and complex automation flows help get the most out of our marketing efforts.

Klaviyo is easy, allowing for complex thing such as feeds to supply dynamic content that is always up to date, personalisation and other things.

And it just WORKS with Shopify. They do most of the heavy lifting but aren't afraid of you customising its output.

They have our highest endorsement.

Jammiespree

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Just started Klaviyo after fiddling with Mailchimp for months. Loving it so far! Would definitely recommend.

Gazollo

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Started using this app once mailchimp and shopify ended their integration. So far I'm loving it. Highly recommended!

Macade Golf

Location Sweden

Terrible. Had a sign up form on my pre-launched website. When I tried to notify the ones who had signed up that the site was live Klaviyo disabled my account and didn't let me notify them.

I'll have to email everyone one by one. Terrible service.

OyaDrive

Location India

I used this app to boost my audience sales.Best app to get in touch with your loving customers.
@www.oyadrive.com

HorseNstuff

Location Israel

Great app ,app helps me a lot.
Love the flow and how its integrate with my shopify store.
I recommend you to use this app.

teakruthi

Time spent using app About 2 years

I have been using Klaviyo for a while and it is by far one of the valuable apps on my site. Love it and can't do without it!

Love Me Accessories

This app helps me a lot. It is a little intimidating at first because of all the options available, but once you get the hang of it life becomes easier. The most useful app to assist with email campaigns.

Pamper Your Pet

Location Chile

Es un poco difícil de entender al principio, pero conforme a la marcha se va haciendo mas fácil, ademas contiene guía sobre todo lo que se puede hacer, eso ayuda mucho, por ahora todo bien