Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Virgosummer2

Lots of advanced customization for a small price. You can also use this app to create 'back in stock' buttons and alerts and NO extra cost. You need a little coding skill or they can help you.

Compared to what Constant Contact gives you, this is way better.

Some technical difficulties but overall a great app and no issues that would prevent you from sending a basic email right away.

Beard Unlimited

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Seriously Awesome! I've never had an email application with so much functionality. Paid for itself and more from day one! This app is a must-have for any ecommerce business!

Destinationgolddetectors

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Very powerful and always up to date platform for email marketing.

United Bracelets

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We recently jumped ship from a different email provider and are super glad we did. The revenue that this app is generating far outways the increased cost we had to pay.

We are blown away with the super powerful and complex features that we hope to take advantage of as our store grows.

E Ellebeauty

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I am happy with this app as it is easy to integrate and use. It is not just an email marketing tool, it comes packed with a lot of information to help target different types of customers.

Escape Watches

Time spent using app Over 1 year

It has a lot of different templates you can use and customize, its build as drag and drop so it will be without a hassle to set it up. It has very nice designs.

Fmybliss

I have been using this for about a week. The templates are easy to adjust to my needs and give me a lot of options to change them. The process for setup was fairly easy and good instructions have been provided. The app is user friendly and mostly drag and drop. Like any new software, there is a slight learning curve, but really not too bad. They do verify and check the first email campaign you send out (didn't know that until I tried to send it), but they reviewed quickly and was able to send within 12 hours ( I sent it on a Sunday and received word Monday morning). Apparently they only do this once so no big deal.

I have tried a few other apps and had one problem or another with them. This one has been very good so far and I will continue to use.

Testikauppa1212

Location Finland

Works great, awesome for a jewelry dropshipping store to keep contact with customers

Ccl Supplements

Time spent using app About 1 year

The best there is! We have used Klaviyo for about a year now and it is amazing. It integrates with just about everything, has a clean intuitive builder and good price break plans.

A few weeks ago another CRM approached us and convinced us to switch from Klaviyo. After just a few week trial period we were done. It didn't have any of the integrations Klaviyo does, the builder was archaic and clunky, and they chargedby amount of emails sent each month instead of the size of list.

Klaviyo is the king of email software.

Cabaiashop

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

Software is good, but support is mostly useless, sometime i wonder if they read the mail, you got to send 2-3 mails to get a tech to really answer your question and help you most of the time.

So : +software, ux , price
- If you aren't yourself a tech, be carefull, support is worst than you.