4.4

Merchants find this app user-friendly with an intuitive interface and easy setup. They appreciate the customizable templates and flows for personalized marketing, as well as the seamless Shopify integration for targeted data. The app's segmentation tools and exceptional customer service are highly valued. Many have seen increased sales and engagement through consistent campaign emails and automation. Advanced features, ongoing improvements, and analytics offer strategic insights. Some merchants also enjoy the SMS feature. Despite higher pricing for smaller businesses, many find the investment worthwhile due to the value provided.

January 14, 2022

Terrible support. They do the bare minimum to help their users and will make you use one of their partner developers if something isn't working. Any other app would try to help you with a problem you are having with their app but not Klaviyo.

Amino Nutraceuticals
Over 3 years using the app
Klaviyo replied January 14, 2022

Thank you for sharing this. I'm having trouble finding your account, but would love to get a bit more information so we can improve our service. Can you please email us at feedback@klaviyo.com with your account name? I look forward to getting to the bottom of this with you!

January 14, 2020

Really easy to use. I just sent my first email to subscribers after watching the tutorials online. Very happy with this app!

Organic Weave Shop
July 24, 2020

Me encanta la aplicación, es muy facil de usar y puedes encontrar ayuda en su blog, videos tutoriales y mucho más.

tecnoimex
France
December 21, 2020

Leider antwortet der Support nicht auf meine Emails.
Kein Zugang mehr zu meinem Klaviyo-Dashboard möglich (nur noch über die Shopify App am Handy, was aber keine Lösung ist)
Über einen Browser werde ich bei dem Login-Versuch nach einem Bestätigungscode gefragt, welcher per Email versendet werden sollte (Ich erhalte aber keinen Code per Email). Emails mehrmals überprüft.
Etliche Emails wurden bisher ignoriert und keinerlei Reaktion seitens Klaviyo. Echt Schade.

Galaxybuzz
Germany
Over 1 year using the app
Klaviyo replied December 22, 2020

Hi Galaxybuzz! We're sorry to hear about your login trouble. We've looked into the issue, and it appears that your email domain isn't connected to an accessible IP. This is why you haven't been able to receive our emails, including our verification codes and responses from our Support team. We'd recommend working with your email domain provider to resolve this issue so we can send emails to your address again.

July 20, 2021

Super easy to use, and links directly to products in our store. I've only just started with it, but very happy with ease of use so far!

Adiption
January 20, 2016

So far, I'm finding my way fairly easily. Ricky has been very helpful with any questions I have. And I am impressed by the personal attention Klaviyo provides. I feel like I am working with an actual person as opposed to some huge corporation. I am building my handmade jewelry business and Klaviyo has given me the tools I need to succeed.

Neri Handcrafted
Over 2 years using the app
April 21, 2016

We are super Happy with Klaviyo!!
Thanks.

Eavara
April 3, 2020

I use klaviyo on both my stores and wouldn't use anything else. Has absolutely everything you need! Recommend to anyone using shopify.

H1 English
Ireland
About 1 month using the app
July 14, 2019

This is a very cool app, I like this app because it makes it easy for me to manage my email subscriber and recapture visitors and customer

Lady Aquarius
About 1 month using the app
April 12, 2022

Really disappointed that they got rid of unlimited emails. We send 1-2 per week, and they have priced themselves out of the market. Emailed the support team about the price increase and they did nothing. It will now cost me an extra $250 to send fewer emails than I was before. I also found that their editing tools were more archaic than other companies I have used.

The Fabric Snob
Over 1 year using the app
Klaviyo replied April 12, 2022

Hi Lindsey, thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about your experience with Klaviyo. I’m sorry to hear that you’re unhappy with the email limit that applies to your tier. We apply a limit to encourage customers to send timely, targeted emails to their lists and use data segmentation to ensure that messages are relevant. I’d like to ask our customer success team to reach out and give you some tactics for reducing volume, if you’d be open to having a conversation about this. They will be in touch shortly!