LAI Product Reviews Ali Review

AliExpress reviews, Amazon review, DSers(Oberlo) & many more!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Troca.io

Location Ecuador

Since my business is just staring I used this app as social proof. Is a fair way to let users know about a product since the reviews they have where previously made to other seller

Amor & Amor Presentes

Location Brazil

cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!cool!

effieshop

Time spent using app About 1 hour

ممتاز جدا وارجو التوفيق لكم
ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز
ممت
ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز ممتاز

Sussan Queen

Location Australia

Thank you, it's very simple to use!
I can add, edit and delete the reviews individually.
However some translation may not work that needs to improve.

The Blondye Shop

Location Spain

Perfecta y fácil. Lo único es que ahora no me reconoce ningún pedido y tengo que ir uno por uno buscando el link.

Healing Manifestation

so simple to use thank you so much, i highly recommend anyone starting a new store to try the app out we highly suggest to download it

Obsessed With Beauty

I cannot even BEGIN to describe how wonderful this app is and how grateful I am for it! I HIGHLY recommend this app to anyone starting a store, it's unbelievably simple to use AND it's completely free! I was worried I'd have to spend money on an app to import reviews when I'm already on a tight budget, but then I came across this and it was an absolute lifesaver! Thanks a million to the creators of this app!

CALDYz

Location Singapore

Super cool app! And best of all, it's FREE!! Tried to install the 1st time but it didn't get one of the particular product reviews imported. I delete and try to install again. Then woo hoo! The reviews were imported nicely into my shopify store! Thank you for the great app!

neralda.shoop

Location Spain

So far is working perfect. The only thing (I dont know) is that I already have a lot of products and I have to go one by one to import the reviews. But nice app.

EnyBy