LAI Ali Reviews Product Review

Reviews app for AliExpress reviews, Amazon, DSers (Oberlo), CJ

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ijoymart

Very professional and patient, I encountered some problems in importing images, customer service quickly helped me find the problem and personally helped me solve it, a very pleasant experience

JDStore Tech

Location Mauritius

Amazing app. The features, design and interface are simply great. The best of all is the support, Jillian is always here to solve any problem that you may have. Best decision I have made. Highly Recommended. A+++

BYCLEVR

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 6 hours

I just started using it. But so far I have only good things to say. Especially when it comes to customer service.

Emigrate

Location Brazil

Estão de parabéns, muito bom mesmo!! Gosto muito do app, ele me ajuda muito. Suporte está de parabéns também

Janyn´s vogue

Location Chile
Time spent using app 1 day

Hasta este momento le doy esta calificación porque se ha comportado mejor que las otras aplicaciones que he probado. Espero que siga así. Ahora he solicitado que me ayuden a importar reviews en simultáneo y veré cómo funciona. Gracias

TechGigz Store

Location Iraq
Time spent using app About 4 hours

I really like how this app works, easy to use, very responsive, and the support team are very helpful!

Noxara

Great time saver, managing reviews and many other features
team is super supportive and helpful

ElegaTrend

Location Sweden

I just upgraded my plan. They have a very responsive support team. At least that's what I've noticed so far.

The Nichole Collection

UPDATED review. I initially had an issue with the product reviews all displaying the same reviews on all the products. Come to find out it was an error on MY part. Customer service was excellent and showed me how to correct my mistake, I highly recommend this app! Love it and I'm making sales with it now! Yay 5 STARS!!!

Atlantic Healthiness

Time spent using app 1 day

I am in love with this app. if you have a large quantity like mine and don't want to import reviews one by one, then this app is for you. I had 700 products in my store, and I imported reviews in 1 click for all of them. I don't know how I found this app, it saved a ton of time, and I can't explain how happy I am. You can also edit those reviews as your need. This app has many features that I did't used yet, but I guess they will do the best. Support is top-notch. Don't just think download this app now.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 92 93