LAI Product Reviews Ali Review

AliExpress reviews, Amazon review, DSers(Oberlo) & many more!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

yydslove.com

Location China

I use this application to help me carry out x. I really like the way it handles y. If it can perform better z is more wonderful.

Illuminate

Location Israel

Great app! the visualization of the reviews are phenomenal. Parker Helped me a lot to figure everything out. He was extra helpful on everything.

HYPHOTONFLUX

Location Hong Kong SAR

High-quality comment plugin, intimate customer service,But more degrees of freedom need to be extended!

AiDeco.co.uk

I managed to complete all the integration for my store with Parker's help. I can say that everything is perfect!

ArtStory.ro

Location Romania

I really didn't know how to deal with all the settings of this application, but I called support and was helped by Parker, and on this way I thank him for everything.

Decorar.co.uk

I want to thank Parker for all the support offered throughout the implementation of the application. Note 10 support!

Beautyic.co.uk

Location Romania

Parker, thank you very much for your interest in the complete setup of the application. I recommend with all confidence! :)

YouDrone.co.uk

I was helped by Parker, he is extremely dedicated to what he does. He helped me with everything I needed for the LAI application to be perfectly integrated on the store. Thanks for everything, Parker! :)

lojatshopvirtual

Location Brazil

ainda o conhecendo app mais estou gostando bastante espero que possa atingir minhas expectativas obrigado

relaxmaxme

Time spent using app About 1 hour

j'apprecie le service et le temps que le service client offre. une application tres pratique avec une offre gratuite disponible

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 109 110