LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Affiliate Marketing & Referral Tracking

My Tot Box

Excellent customer 'chat' support! Thanks Jennifer. Always great working with the LeadDyno team.

BLU VELA SA - AD:VANTAGE Online Store

App is clear and simple. You can manage almost everything you like. Support is absolutely GREAT! Thank you all

Nur Al Quran

So Confusing app! I created a new store with a new email address and installed Leaddyno, guess what? my other store dashboad appeared with my other affiliate...
This is beyond messy!
I have been trying to talk to someone but nobody replies... Really?

April 9, 2020

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about your frustrations! This happens when you have more than one Shopify store with the same owner email address. The email addresses need to be unique. If you need help with this please email our Support Manager adam@leaddyno.com. Thanks!

Redmond Life Store

Love this app for all that it does. It helps manage affiliates on many different levels. Every agent has also been extremely helpful (and timely) with everything I have ever needed.

April 9, 2020

We appreciate your great review! Thank you!

RAD Roller

The Support Staff was very helpful and willing to crack down on the problem I was having with my account. They communicated in a timely manner and even went the extra mile to correct a mistake with one of our Affiliates.

April 9, 2020

Thank you for your great review! We greatly appreciate it!

Life With Corona

didn't work for me, support didn't help and didn't return my chat! waste of time since they don't even answer

March 18, 2020

So sorry to read about your frustrations! Please email our Support Manager at adam@leaddyno.com so he can help you personally. Thanks!

Aceshin

Poor customer service, cannot solve the problems timely and always need to contact their engineer, very time consuming, poor experience.

March 11, 2020

Sorry to hear you're having such a hard time. Please email our Support Manager, Adam at adam@leaddyno.com so he can help you with your issues,

Rumble Paris

No customer service at first but finally came back to me and solved my problem.
Great app
Please add a feature where we can have different email list for different affiliate so we can deal with multiple language affiliate ..

March 11, 2020

Thank you for your great review! We much appreciate it!

The Makeup Institute Los Angeles

I have been attempting to fix my issue for TWO WEEKS. Had a appointment call with ADAM and he NEVER called me at my schedule time. They just keep opening tickets but don't fix the issue.

March 6, 2020

Hi there! Sorry to read about your frustrations! There must have been some mix up as Adam always calls. Please email Adam at adam@leaddyno.com directly. Thanks!

Tind of Norway

I Would be careful using this system.

In an attempt to install this plugin for a client it accidentally connected the new client to a different client account.

So when the client tried to access Leaddyno from their shopify account they got access to the other clients data (Data leakage).

One issue is that this happened at all, as this should not ever be possible. One other thing is that I tried to have them resolve this issue for over a week, no solution at all. At least they should have closed the leaking account until the issue was resolved.

So basically my other client have been able to access the leaddyno dashboard of another client for over a week, and still do. Only luck the client the data is leaking from is my own company with an inactive affiliate setup. Unless this would have been a major disaster.

This is so bad that I am considering reporting to the government as these clients are based in EU, and this is a serious issue in regards to GDPR. The integrity of your data in this application is in no way taken well care of, and by using this application you are risking the privacy of your clients data.

The lack of response on an issue of this magnitude is nothing less then alarming. And it shows that this company does not take privacy and GDPR seriously, which if this happens for your client you will be in big trouble.

I would absolutely stay away from this system!

I will send a notice to Shopify as well.

February 21, 2020

Hi there! Clearly, you set up Shopify stores for multiple clients and as a result, you end up merging the accounts in LeadDyno. This happens when you use the same email address to log in to multiple Shopify accounts. I strongly suggest that you use a unique email address when setting up each client's Shopify store as you are risking the privacy of your clients this way. LeadDyno is GDPR compliant. You can read more about this here: http://leaddyno.com/gdpr/

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 57 58