LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

Rheuma

Iv'e been using this system for a few weeks now and there is a lot to learn but I love all the features and how easy it is to use. I was suprised at how easy it was to set up the MLM portion and how it does everything for you! The customer service is awesome as well. Jennifer always has answers and responds super quick!

rprsnt.clthng

I'm really impressed by lead dyno. I have tried almost all the affiliate apps on the market (except refersion) but this one stands out for some very important reasons.

1. Customer support, I mean they have a "live chat" support on the site!
  2. Modern website design (its the only one I've tried that has a modern design)
  3. Customization on the actual design of the website is allowed, this includes custom css
  4. Pricepoint, yes they're in the middle for pricing, but for the things you get specially the ones i mentioned above. It's worth it.

The only missing thing here would be them allowing a registration widget for websites. One where users can actually sign up from their websites without going to the sign up page of theirs, but that's future for them

Mike the Cop

I signed up with the app and immediately had some questions. The real time chat feature did not yield any actual people. I then scheduled a call this morning at 0900 EST confirmed by email. No call. No response to my email inquiring as to why. Further, in prep for the call, logged in to note that the "unique traffic" amounts permitted in the plan are for ALL traffic, not affiliates. It's a sham. Literally charging you for traffic that has NOTHING to do with their service. This shouldn't be permitted.

Boga Boga

This review is based on Customer Service alone. I'm still familiarizing myself with the app/program so I can't tell you how that's going for our business just yet. Customer Service so far has been stellar! Whenever I have a question or need clarification I click on the live chat option and I'm quickly linked to a customer service representative by the name of Deidra. Literally there has been no waiting time to reach someone. Deidra is very knowledgable about the app and quickly responds with an answer and includes documentation related to your concern. I'm looking forward to spending more time in the app and getting the program started. I'm sure I will later come back and update my review.

Vape Vandal - Malaysia's #1 vape e-juice store

The worst support ever. I used to be able to pay my affiliates with PayPal mass payments and now I can't. Contacted the support - now it's been more than 2 weeks and still without a resolution. Typically takes 4-5 days for a reply with a single troubleshooting question. And my most recent reply was an old question.

Fitnesserino

This was a great app, customer support was superb and they even reached out to me by email to promote me on facebook and elsewhere. I had to uninstall because my trash self could not make any sales so I could not pay the fee after my trial was done lmao. But this was an all around great experience. They even wrote me a description for my website and help me get affiliates.

ASHANTI Jewels

It's a great App. Most of all I was surprised how they called me and reached out to me to address my concerns and helped me to resolve it.

I really appreciate great customer service as I go above and beyond with my own customers. I felt like they took the time to resolve it and went above and beyond.

Thank you!

Bare Composites

We made the monthly donation for a year to see if the platform was capable of adding more sales. The platform doesn't do anything for you that you can't do by just creating discount codes on your website for your ambassadors and tracking sales that way. The analytics are okay, not the best... but all in all, it just wasn't the right platform for our market.,

Instant Social Growth

Thanks so much to Adam Jacobs, lead support agent. I've been using Lead Dyno for almost a year on www.instantsocialgrowth.com nd its been a big part of my success driving new customers through their affiliate dashboard, the dashboard has done an excellent job and their integrations make it the only system that effectively works with my business model. Thanks again guys, will try out the ecommerce affiliates newsletter PR soon.

NEED® Supplements

I love this app and how it works! You can manage your affiliate programme with ease, and it has a lot of features that are very useful. Also, the support team is excellent and they are always willing to help. Jennifer helps us many times, she's very nice! Thank you!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42