4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive affiliate tracking and payment system. It's praised for its customizable dashboard, unique affiliate links, and real-time analytics. Many find the integration with Shopify seamless and the customer service, especially the live chat, responsive. The app supports multi-tier affiliate programs and tools for recruiting affiliates, leading to increased sales for some merchants. Its fixed monthly pricing is seen as cost-effective compared to apps charging based on traffic or email collection.

July 28, 2023

I worked with Leaddyno from 2015 through early 2023 and honestly, it has been a nightmare the entire time. It's difficult to articulate all of the reasons why, but I'll give a brief overview. Leaddyno will charge you according to how much traffic comes to your site, regardless of how much is driven by affiliates (unfair). It is impossible to tell how many sales came through affiliates, vs overall sales. There is no connection to affiliate marketplaces where potential affiliates can find you. And now, despite having cancelled my subscription in March, I found out that the app has been erroneously billing me $49 per month for an "uninstalled" version. I almost never have this level of disdain for a company, but Leaddyno has truly let me down at every turn. Mind boggling that they are still in business.

Vibrant Souls
Over 1 year using the app
LeadDyno replied August 8, 2023

We sincerely apologize for the frustrating experience you've had with our platform during your time with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable and is not taken lightly. We understand your concerns about our pricing structure and we are currently working on overhauling our pricing, looking forward to rolling that out later this year, but we are truly sorry it couldn’t be done in time to keep you as a customer.

We understand your disappointment, and we are dedicated to learning from this and growing as a company. Your insights will contribute to our ongoing efforts to better serve our customers. If you have any further concerns or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. Thank you for your feedback and we wish you and your affiliate program the best moving forward.

March 10, 2023

LeadDyno support team is awesome! They respond within a couple hours and always give a quick and easy answer for what you need.

Revelation Health LLC
Over 5 years using the app
LeadDyno replied April 10, 2023

Always here and happy to help!

April 8, 2023

LeadDyno is a great Affiliate Marketing App that has helped us run our business efficiently and effectively.
We also are very happy with the companies customer service which was fast and efficient in resolving any issues that we had! Highly recommend.

The Modern Day Wife
5 months using the app
LeadDyno replied April 10, 2023

Thank you so much for your review, we are happy to help!

July 31, 2023

Don't use this app! LeadDyno charges by WEBSITE visitors - so if you're working with affiliates in addition to running ads, you'll get charged for ALL the website visits regardless if it came from an affiliate. My plan unexpectedly jumped from $49 to $129 due to lots of traffic to my site that was from Facebook ads NOT necessarily from affiliate traffic. There's so many other affiliate apps out there that charge more fairly.

Festive Gal
8 months using the app
LeadDyno replied August 8, 2023

Thank you for sharing your cancellation feedback and review, we appreciate the feedback, and want to let you know that it is not taken lightly. We are working on overhauling our pricing and look forward to rolling that out later this year, but we are so sorry we weren't able to do so in time to save you as a customer.

Thank you again for taking the time to share the feedback, it's the only way we can improve! Wishing you and your affiliate program all the best moving forward.

Edited March 7, 2023

I had a $49/mo subscription on autopay and they started charging my card for $149 without my authorization for 10 months until I discovered the discrepancy in my bank account. When I reported it to them, they refused to refund the difference in charges. I gave them several chances to make it right and they continued to refuse, so now I am stuck having to report them to Shopify and contest the unauthorized charges with my bank.

Leaddyno's reply is that they sent an email informing of the increase. If they did, that is not good enough. The basic fact is that I did not authorize the tripling of the monthly charges. I had stopped using their service long before this happened, as it was not meeting my needs, and if I had seen an email, it would have only reminded me that I was paying unnecessarily for a service I don't use. They could have stopped providing service if they were not receiving the monthly fee they wanted, but charging the card without permission is unacceptable.

Pumped Up Sup
Over 7 years using the app
LeadDyno replied March 7, 2023

Although receiving a low rating is difficult, we do appreciate your feedback. In spring 2022, we did inform you via email in advance that all "free" additional overage traffic would need to be removed from your account and that you would be moved to an appropriate plan to prevent any additional traffic fees. We apologize if you missed this email and continued on a higher-tier plan for several months. If we had the opportunity to address this issue earlier, we would have been happy to resolve it. However, since a significant amount of time has elapsed, we regret that we are unable to provide a refund for the months you have spent on the platform. We wish you and your business all the best in your future endeavors.

April 8, 2014

We performed a fair bit of research to determine what the most cost effective and feature rich affiliate management software was that easily integrated with Shopify, and LeadDyno came out ahead by a large margin.

In addition to the well designed and easy to use interface throughout all of the screens, the real power behind LeadDyno is that it not only allows for all the standard affiliate management functions like managing affiliates, payment management, commission, customizable affiliate sign-up page, it also allows for full lead pipeline tracking meaning that your affiliates can be rewarded for not only sales, but visits, leads and eventual purchases.

Additionally we chose LeadDyno because it seems to come from a pedigree of people that really know their way around the online retail environment as well as what makes affiliate programs such a powerful marketing tool. Comparing it to other available Shopify affiliate apps, LeadDyno also stood out because of the additional bells and whistles such as campaign tracking, lead capture forms and affiliate sign-up forms you can embed anywhere.

Spectacle Shoppe Canada
Over 9 years using the app
June 9, 2014

Great! Meets all our requirements, very helpful, and the additional 'approval' option is fab

Orson & Welles
About 7 years using the app
April 4, 2014

After two unsuccessful attempts with other affiliate schemes we chose LeadDyno for a few reasons. The Shopify integration is really quick and easy - no programming required and you're off and running with the setup of schemes within minutes. The LeadDyno website gave me comprehensive information about the product in order to make an informed decision to install it without having to contact the company directly. There's also a tiered scheme which I needed as I have affiliates who refer each other and each get different percentages in commission. It is also a fixed price per month which we like.

Celebrity Closet
About 7 years using the app
March 4, 2019

I'd say the best thing about this app is the support -- Adam did a great job answering all questions and exceeded my expectations :)

Soul Drops
Almost 7 years using the app
March 17, 2014

Straightforward to set up and really responsive and helpful customer support - has been everything as advertised for us.

Minna Life Shop