LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Everything to launch and grow your affiliate program.

Papa & Barkley CBD

Solid product with all the functionality you need to run a robust affiliate program. The customer service is excellent which made our development and launch a great experience.

January 14, 2021

Thanks for the feedback on our product and customer service. We really appreciate your business.

worksSOwell

Look no further this is the best tool for the money with stellar service. They met all my requirements. 1. Affiliate tool that works 2. Flat fee (no crazy % off your business!) 3. Being accessible...they are. Big shout out to Justin for his GREAT support.

January 12, 2021

So glad we met all your requirements! We appreciate your business.

DuoBoots

I am a newcomer to the world of Lead Dyno but I would definitely recommend the app and its service – it's user-friendly and I especially like the useful resources available helping to make my affiliate programme easy to manage. Thanks Lead Dyno!

January 12, 2021

Thanks for sharing your experience! We really appreciate it.

ROBINETS EXTÉRIEURS DU FUTUR A PURGE AUTOMATIQUE MERRILL EUROPE

J'utilise Leaddyno, qui vient de lancer un programme d'affiliation en Francais et en plusieurs langues. Ils sont base aux Etats Unis et le support est SUPER meme si il est en anglais. Justin, fait tous ce qu'il peut pour aider, malgre la nouveaute du programme en Francais!
Merci Justin et Lead Dyno!

January 12, 2021

We really appreciate your feedback. Merci beaucoup!

Soesic Gaming

LeadDyno was simple, User friendly, and gave me better customer service than any other apps that I tried and they all charge more than double. They made the transition from my old software seamless and easy and even let me customize my affiliate website domain which many other platforms do not.

October 28, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it!

Reversal Solutions, Inc

The App has many great features and I feel its the best Affiliate app for us on Shopify. I reviewed all of them, before deciding. However, editing text is limited in terms of options. Editing the Terms of Service was a hassle. All in all a very good tool.

October 14, 2020

Thank you for your review! Glad you love the features of our app. About the copy/pasting from Word, it can be tricky moving formatting between systems. If you run into an issue like this, please send us the file and see what we can do to help. Thanks!

Homeschool-Teachers.com

Love the features and even the dashboard. Unfortunately, 2 days into my trial period I'm experiencing nothing but glitches and issues. Support has me running in circles, too. I can't open the app through my Shopify dashboard and can't successfully integrate with ReCharge. It's too bad because I really would've wanted to work with them due to all their features and capabilities.

September 9, 2020

Glad to hear you liked our features and dashboard but I'm sorry to hear about the technical problems you have encountered with the integration of Shopify and Recharge. We want to help you get this resolved and have actively been responding to your queries as well as your partners. We are happy to jump on a zoom call to see what might be going on.

Winkl

Great app, good API integration options available, and nice portals for affiliates use. Very flexible and just what we were after.

Hemid

It's really a great system help you merging with your visitors on a daily basis as well as your affiliate dashboard. affiliate can gain trust & contentment due to their advance system that lead increasing your business growth. It's highly recommended for your best effort and satisfaction! I love them

Swift Lifestyles

it's great! I updated my review because my review was inaccurate and the feature I was seeking, did in fact exist

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 58 59