LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

From $49/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
LeadDyno
4.4
September 23, 2022

It is a pretty decent app. Honestly I have had a few issues with it but the tech support has always been friendly and helpful and corrected the issues to the best of their ability.

bellabeautébar LLC
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years

Hi Bella,

Thank you so much for continuing to trust LeadDyno, our tech support is always happy to help!

August 4, 2022

My contact with Leaddyno and talking to Ayomide was very helpful. She followed thru with me and made sure I understood. Her help was very appreciated

Harvest Church
Time spent using app: About 1 month
LeadDyno replied October 31, 2022

Thank you for your review, glad to hear Ayomide was helpful! Reach out to us if you ever need anything else.

August 1, 2022

Responsive teams. The interface is a little wonky and will take time to load but they respond to support fast and courteously.

ChocZero
Time spent using app: About 5 years
LeadDyno replied October 31, 2022

Thank you for letting us know! Our support team is always ready and happy to help.

June 22, 2022

If you're using multiple methods of driving traffic to your site, DO NOT use this app. We've increased our add spend & SEO efforts and Lead Dyno wants to charge me more for these efforts. They charge based on overall traffic, which is unethical in my opinion.

CoalitionNutrition
Time spent using app: About 1 year
LeadDyno replied October 31, 2022

Thank you for your review, so sorry to hear you feel this way. If there is anything we can do please don't ever hesitate to reach out!

February 22, 2022

When i first downloaded the app I was so overwhelmed. I had no clue where to start. Marcel was amazing with the customer service and helped me figure out everything! I will be staying with LeadDyno

LuxHijabs
Time spent using app: 5 months
LeadDyno replied October 31, 2022

Thank you for your review, so glad to hear Marcel was helpful! Reach out to us is you ever need any more help!