LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

Spectacle Shoppe Canada

We performed a fair bit of research to determine what the most cost effective and feature rich affiliate management software was that easily integrated with Shopify, and LeadDyno came out ahead by a large margin.

In addition to the well designed and easy to use interface throughout all of the screens, the real power behind LeadDyno is that it not only allows for all the standard affiliate management functions like managing affiliates, payment management, commission, customizable affiliate sign-up page, it also allows for full lead pipeline tracking meaning that your affiliates can be rewarded for not only sales, but visits, leads and eventual purchases.

Additionally we chose LeadDyno because it seems to come from a pedigree of people that really know their way around the online retail environment as well as what makes affiliate programs such a powerful marketing tool. Comparing it to other available Shopify affiliate apps, LeadDyno also stood out because of the additional bells and whistles such as campaign tracking, lead capture forms and affiliate sign-up forms you can embed anywhere.

ULocket

We have been looking for a solution where we can manage our Outside Sales team, as well as our Partners that will sell to friends and family. Until LeadDyno, there was nothing that would do everything we were looking for. Not only does it help us to manage our team, it also provides us with the tools to enable our team to manage their accounts and access the Sales and Marketing materials they need.

The app is very comprehensive and very easy to set up. It is also customizable, so you can create a very similar look and feel to your website to make the solution look like it is your custom solution. Very nice!

Great support, too!

ULocket.com

PremiBrands

let's start from the beginning...

a friend of mine has recommended shopify for my online store, and since, I've been very thankful, as the resource is easy to use and effective with vast amount of features.

this is definitely what I would say about LeadDyno... simple, yet powerful and effective!

what I looked for, was a simple affiliate software to track coupons and leads... but what I found was more... I was able to customize the dashboard, automate my compensation payouts and manage my campaigns with no restrictions!

I previously used commission factory and tried to connect with commission junction... to be honest, commission factory was a nice choice, but lacked one simple (but important) feature... easy/full integration with Shopify!

you can't go wrong with LeadDyno... I promise!

PremiBrands

Taylor Stone Cosmetics

I have to say this is one of the best built, designed, and functional apps in the Shopify App Store. If you are a competitor of mine do not use this app, if you are not I cannot recommend it enough. It is a must have app on your shopify site.

They have made connecting LeadDyno to Shopify a breeze. Just add, click except in shopify and done!

Now spend the quality time needed building all of the relationship materials and connections with the people that will help drive new business to your site, monitor the effects, modify and repeat.

Celebrity Closet

After two unsuccessful attempts with other affiliate schemes we chose LeadDyno for a few reasons. The Shopify integration is really quick and easy - no programming required and you're off and running with the setup of schemes within minutes. The LeadDyno website gave me comprehensive information about the product in order to make an informed decision to install it without having to contact the company directly. There's also a tiered scheme which I needed as I have affiliates who refer each other and each get different percentages in commission. It is also a fixed price per month which we like.

True Rivalry

Amazing product. Even better customer service. I use it for affiliate and for tracking campaigns. A must have for anyone wanting to know the in and outs of their website traffic.

TinyHouseBuild.com

OK...so you may appreciate this perspective coming from a non-programer. I have used 1ShoppingCart for nearly 10 years but with this new venture decided to move on. A HUGE part of our business success is the ability to operate a reliable and easy to use affiliate program. I tried 2 other affiliate programs from the Shopify app store and after spending about 3 hours setting up each, I gave up on each. Fortunately I persevered and tried one more, the last one that seemed like a viable option-LeadDyno. After having experienced the two other affiliate interfaces and feeling dread in trying to figure it all out, coming to LeadDyno was a totally different experience. Their step by step instructions are excellent (except for one aspect of the tracking documentation that needed to be inserted into my WordPress site-but within minutes of chatting with customer service online it was all totally explained and set up), their sign up process from an affiliate stand point is super easy and clear, the tracking interface is great. One of the other competitors has GREAT customer service too but it felt like the site was kind of new and there weren't a lot of references for it. The other company I just never heard back from at all. So, from a non-programmer perspective, I would totally recommend this app. At least from an initial set up perspective.

Britelites

Lead Dyno is an incredible tool for building out a true brand ambassador program. My company depends upon referrals and with all of the great built in features, compensation and website integrations - it makes my program run like a charm. Looking at different MLM softwares, I noticed that many start in the range of 5K-10K just to get started. This does essentially the same thing and is affordable for any small business owner. To top it off, Lead Dyno has an incredible customer service team that is happy to help you if you ever run into questions! I am beyond impressed and would recommend this app to any business owner looking to grow through word of mouth!

Gearnaut.com

Lead Dyno works like a charm. All your information is here and although I haven't used it for affiliate building, I do appreciate the insight that Lead Dyno gives me. Their pricing is a little off putting with pricing structures that are geared to getting you north of the 500 visits per month. But they do not force upgrade you and you can always wait to pay them more when you feel you are getting your money's worth.

Minna Life Shop

Straightforward to set up and really responsive and helpful customer support - has been everything as advertised for us.