LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

Taylor Stone Cosmetics

I have to say this is one of the best built, designed, and functional apps in the Shopify App Store. If you are a competitor of mine do not use this app, if you are not I cannot recommend it enough. It is a must have app on your shopify site.

They have made connecting LeadDyno to Shopify a breeze. Just add, click except in shopify and done!

Now spend the quality time needed building all of the relationship materials and connections with the people that will help drive new business to your site, monitor the effects, modify and repeat.

Celebrity Closet

After two unsuccessful attempts with other affiliate schemes we chose LeadDyno for a few reasons. The Shopify integration is really quick and easy - no programming required and you're off and running with the setup of schemes within minutes. The LeadDyno website gave me comprehensive information about the product in order to make an informed decision to install it without having to contact the company directly. There's also a tiered scheme which I needed as I have affiliates who refer each other and each get different percentages in commission. It is also a fixed price per month which we like.

True Rivalry

Amazing product. Even better customer service. I use it for affiliate and for tracking campaigns. A must have for anyone wanting to know the in and outs of their website traffic.

TinyHouseBuild.com

OK...so you may appreciate this perspective coming from a non-programer. I have used 1ShoppingCart for nearly 10 years but with this new venture decided to move on. A HUGE part of our business success is the ability to operate a reliable and easy to use affiliate program. I tried 2 other affiliate programs from the Shopify app store and after spending about 3 hours setting up each, I gave up on each. Fortunately I persevered and tried one more, the last one that seemed like a viable option-LeadDyno. After having experienced the two other affiliate interfaces and feeling dread in trying to figure it all out, coming to LeadDyno was a totally different experience. Their step by step instructions are excellent (except for one aspect of the tracking documentation that needed to be inserted into my WordPress site-but within minutes of chatting with customer service online it was all totally explained and set up), their sign up process from an affiliate stand point is super easy and clear, the tracking interface is great. One of the other competitors has GREAT customer service too but it felt like the site was kind of new and there weren't a lot of references for it. The other company I just never heard back from at all. So, from a non-programmer perspective, I would totally recommend this app. At least from an initial set up perspective.

Britelites

Lead Dyno is an incredible tool for building out a true brand ambassador program. My company depends upon referrals and with all of the great built in features, compensation and website integrations - it makes my program run like a charm. Looking at different MLM softwares, I noticed that many start in the range of 5K-10K just to get started. This does essentially the same thing and is affordable for any small business owner. To top it off, Lead Dyno has an incredible customer service team that is happy to help you if you ever run into questions! I am beyond impressed and would recommend this app to any business owner looking to grow through word of mouth!

Gearnaut.com

Lead Dyno works like a charm. All your information is here and although I haven't used it for affiliate building, I do appreciate the insight that Lead Dyno gives me. Their pricing is a little off putting with pricing structures that are geared to getting you north of the 500 visits per month. But they do not force upgrade you and you can always wait to pay them more when you feel you are getting your money's worth.

Minna Life Shop

Straightforward to set up and really responsive and helpful customer support - has been everything as advertised for us.

Fighter Motivation

Really quick and easy to set up.

LOTUSWEI

Super quick & easy to set up. Took a little while to figure out - once I got the hang of it, it literally takes 2 minutes to add another affiliate. Very easy to pay affiliates through one-click paypal process, simple dashboard for affiliates. Couldn't be easier!

OSCAR Natural

Great support, easy to install and set up, and a comprehensive system to track & pay affiliates. Definitely worthwhile if you need to set up a quality referral system on your store. Brett and his team give very personal support too, as well as proactive tips to get you set up and going. Highly recommended.