Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

Seabrook Wellness

This app is all that it claims to be and Isaac responds to questions at lightning speed. The best service I have had from an app so far! A+

Vitastik

Instant Wholesale App. Leaving a review finally. We installed and app months ago, and it was an nstant fix to make our Wholesale Pricing invisible to all, except the customers we tagged as a wholesale, which allowed them to view it.

Then we had a web guy make some changes to our site, this conflicted with the locks we setup. Issac was very fast to help review, and fix the problem for us! Thank you for that Issac. You can check out our store and Wholesale Tab at https://www.VitaStik.com

Tyes By Tara

Amazing support!!! I had an issue with my theme and Isaac helped me solve it! Great app and great service!:)

The Undress

We don't need to use Locksmith a lot but when we do, I wish every Shopify app was like it:

* Straightforward: does exactly what it says it does
* Powerful: a lot of options to fit our needs
* Easy to use: all controls are essentially available from 1, maybe 2 windows
* Simple install and uninstall, if necessary. No more paying someone or spending hours cleaning up code on your own
* Support is fast, knowledgeable, and cooperative

Perfect. Thank you.

Gaia Wind Service Parts

Fantastic. lots of great options to protect your content and ways for people to access it. i was up and running with it in only a few minutes. great app.

Lightstim

Locksmith is an amazing app. Very easy to use, works perfectly. Well engineered. Reliable. It is a crucial plugin for us that allows us to change our entire website and products for regular customers vs wholesale customers.

Unveil Studios

Locksmith gave control to lock specific pages. We setup locks so when a customer buys a product it unlocks a page for 48 hours. Perfect for digital streaming! The Locksmith staff were fast to reply to all our questions. Excellent service and features!

Spssales

Great App & Great Customer Service!
Very powerful app - especially in combination with some custom liquid work. We need to show or lock different content depending on customer tag, login, IP range, etc. and Locksmith handles this with ease. Furthermore, Isaac was super friendly and helped me with some customization in order to get the required results. Highly recommended!

Smokespros

Is there 10 stars or more I can give. Isaac and the team are outstanding. They go above and beyond to help. I am very picky about my website and they were able to help me with everything that I asked for. Such customer service in this day and age is unheard of. You guys rock. Keep up the good work.
If I had photo of you guys, I would worship you every morning. I am a big...big fan of you and your app.

Ben Star

Isaac,
I love your app!!!

We’ve been working on this project for 2 years and this is the ONLY program that has worked; as needed, as “advertised”, straight “out of the box”, did what it was supposed to do from launch, no trouble, no problems, no hassle.

I was shocked I tell you. Shocked!
I installed the app, completely prepared to spend the day battling with the software, developing work-arounds, begging-pleading-cajoling-beating it with a stick, to get it to do even a little of what I needed because that is how all the other programs involved with the project have “worked”.

I was so surprised with the ease of installation and how smoothly the first lock & key set up went, I had to have my site designer redo my work just in case I did something “wrong”.

Joyously, it was not a fluke. Everything was doing its job just as desired.
In a state of rapturous disbelief we took the rest of the day off.

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

Not only is your app everything it is cracked up to be, the personality that comes through the documentation is wonderfully pleasant and approachable.

I’m about to jump in with both feet and your attention to customer service gives me great confidence that if I run into difficulty, help is only an email away.

Feel free to use this as a customer testimonial if you like. I couldn’t be happier with your product or service.

Have a wonderful day!
Steph
BENSTAR Packaging & Distribution, inc.