Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Protect anything! :)

Gaia Wind Service Parts

Fantastic. lots of great options to protect your content and ways for people to access it. i was up and running with it in only a few minutes. great app.

Lightstim

Locksmith is an amazing app. Very easy to use, works perfectly. Well engineered. Reliable. It is a crucial plugin for us that allows us to change our entire website and products for regular customers vs wholesale customers.

Unveil Studios

Locksmith gave control to lock specific pages. We setup locks so when a customer buys a product it unlocks a page for 48 hours. Perfect for digital streaming! The Locksmith staff were fast to reply to all our questions. Excellent service and features!

Spssales

Great App & Great Customer Service!
Very powerful app - especially in combination with some custom liquid work. We need to show or lock different content depending on customer tag, login, IP range, etc. and Locksmith handles this with ease. Furthermore, Isaac was super friendly and helped me with some customization in order to get the required results. Highly recommended!

Smokespros

Is there 10 stars or more I can give. Isaac and the team are outstanding. They go above and beyond to help. I am very picky about my website and they were able to help me with everything that I asked for. Such customer service in this day and age is unheard of. You guys rock. Keep up the good work.
If I had photo of you guys, I would worship you every morning. I am a big...big fan of you and your app.

Ben Star

Isaac,
I love your app!!!

We’ve been working on this project for 2 years and this is the ONLY program that has worked; as needed, as “advertised”, straight “out of the box”, did what it was supposed to do from launch, no trouble, no problems, no hassle.

I was shocked I tell you. Shocked!
I installed the app, completely prepared to spend the day battling with the software, developing work-arounds, begging-pleading-cajoling-beating it with a stick, to get it to do even a little of what I needed because that is how all the other programs involved with the project have “worked”.

I was so surprised with the ease of installation and how smoothly the first lock & key set up went, I had to have my site designer redo my work just in case I did something “wrong”.

Joyously, it was not a fluke. Everything was doing its job just as desired.
In a state of rapturous disbelief we took the rest of the day off.

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

Not only is your app everything it is cracked up to be, the personality that comes through the documentation is wonderfully pleasant and approachable.

I’m about to jump in with both feet and your attention to customer service gives me great confidence that if I run into difficulty, help is only an email away.

Feel free to use this as a customer testimonial if you like. I couldn’t be happier with your product or service.

Have a wonderful day!
Steph
BENSTAR Packaging & Distribution, inc.

Meinmind

This app works better than advertised. Lock just about anything. We used it to create a wholesale website by locking out pages we didn't want retail customers to see and vis versa, all based on their customer tags. Might sound complicated but it's very easy

Farmhouse Frames

Sooo happy I found this app! It was exactly what I needed to restrict viewing the prices on our store. It's super easy to use and Isaac was incredibly helpful with all of my questions. Best customer service ever!!

A Marie Jewelry

This app is doing exactly what we needed. Also, the developers are super helpful and nice! I don't know what we do to mess things up on our end, but they can always fix it and have great timing on getting back to us! I would recommend this to everyone.

Korudistribution

Locksmith is the least expensive App we use for our store, but somehow is also the most powerful and useful. The developer actually has respect for his users and provides good documentation so that we can easily implement more advanced features with some simple Liquid, instead of asking for an account so that they can come in and edit our theme files without knowing what they're doing.