Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

Product Club

There is no other Shopify app that is as... a) well designed and intuitive
b) honest, transparent and extraordinarily well priced
c) does what it needs to do without any faff ...as Locksmith

organicsidechick

So easy to understand and to get started! I am using this app to hide a subscription product only available to customers that buy my initial setup, and it works beautifully.

Tender-Spirits by Highballer GmbH

This is an awesome app - it helped us to build a Wholeseller Shop without lots of apps and trouble still using the internal Discount system by Shopify and giving smooth and correct discounted invoices. Really happy to find this app. Work extremely smooth and perfect. Thanks for coding this. Made my day and our lifes much easier.

Blimey Box

I'm still in the trial period, but Locksmith seems like a great app. I think it will help me figure out a way to give someone access to a hidden part of my Shopify store if they purchase a specific product from my store. I'm really excited because it seems to be exactly what I need.

Lianneh

I'm very happy with this app because it helps me a lot! Thank you for making it possible to lock pages in a very smart way.

The Organization Toolbox

This app allowed me to bring membership-style functionality to my Shopify store...restricting certain collections and products to "All Access Pass" customers. Ken and the Locksmith Team went above and beyond to answer every question in a timely and helpful fashion, and also helped me troubleshoot various situations until I had my locks working exactly right. The locks are easy to turn on/off and apply to a wide range of situations, and I couldn't recommend this app more for creating member areas!

Mimochai

Locksmith does exactly what I was looking for: password-protect certain parts of our website for our paying supporters. It's simple and straightforward, yet also powerful in terms of the different rules you can set up for each protected page. I respect their company values and am leaving a review because of that. One request I have is to allow for more customization of the password page so we can make it look more like our store's design. Thank you for your great work.

Flourish

I used this app for showing parts of our beta website to stakeholders before it went live. It did the work beautifully. Loved the "always permit" feature that helped us achieve this. LOCKSMITH is absolutely fantastic. Recommend it strongly to set visibility options on your store.

British Snacks

I need this app to prevent customers in certain EU countries from buying certain products. I had some trouble with setup as I wanted to hide the buy now buttons, rather than hiding the collections (which if this is what I wanted, is incredibly easy to do - the app is very user friendly). Jed has been incredibly helpful setting this up for us which means we're now good to go. Love the Pay What Feels Good ethos, and the approach to users is fantastic. We added the app for a certain purpose but I can think of a hundred different ways we can make use of it in the future. Fantastic!

TRIDOS

This was one of those apps that does exactly what it say, with a great UI and flawless integration. Used it to allow check out for those who had pre-ordered some products early ahead of launch and it worked flawlessly. Couldn't be happier.