Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Protect anything! :)

Born To Produce

First of all the app is great for restricting access to certain pages - great for a digital products members area like ours. It takes a bit of setting up and getting used to but it's the best thing out there for sure!

Secondly, you will not find a more helpful person on Shopify than the developer Isaac. We needed lots of unusual things set up for our Locksmith and Isaac worked many evenings and weekends to help us! This guy is gold! He went way over and above what most other people would.

If you need an app to lock pages, this is the app for you!!!

Create R4u

This App is brilliant! I have an online education based store that delivers digital goods online. I needed to keep my content on my store to keep the material as secure as possible. After looking at other LMS (Learning Managment Solutions/software) I stumbled across Locksmith. Instead of paying $699 a month to set my backend content delivery up, I was able to create it and customize all myself in Shopify and protect it with Locksmith. Best part is I set up the settings and Locksmith does all the hard work. Everything is automated for me and the customer doesn't have to remember anything except to login to my shopify store and acess their content. Oh and Isaac the app developer? Super cool, super helpful!

Soas Racing

So I have a clothing company and we have an ambassador team. Sometimes I like to sell product that is not available to the public. In the past I had to sell to them on a completely different site that was a pain for numerous reasons. Now I can have everything organized in one place. Plus it with help my shipping department a ton when processing orders. Absolutely love the fact that you can passcode protect a collection on your site! Great app and Isaac is beyond helpful and fast.

Malikoo

Excellent app! Very easy to use & solved all the issues we needed instantly.

Avnte 2

Great app! Easy to use and it does it's job well. Contacted the developer with a question and he addressed it and pushed out an update super quick.

Diaja 2

Seriously the best app and support I have experienced in the app store! I set up membership subscription sites on Shopify everyday and Issac was right there ready to help me as soon as I bought the app. I was up and running, even with some manual set up, within 30 minutes.

THANK YOU LOCKSMITH!!!

The Vapor Md

This app solved all of my problems for creating a wholesale pricing list at a fraction of the cost I was going to have to spend to essentially accomplish the same basic task. I had to do a little extra work (create a duplicate product - one with regular variants/pricing and another with wholesale variants/pricing), group those into separate collections and just make sure our wholesale clients are tagged accordingly. For a very small startup company, the ability to trim $30+ dollars a month (versus the other "wholesale" apps out there) is a huge thing for us. Isaac was more than willing to help me out and walk me through how I might go about setting this up (at the time of asking, he'd never had this type of usage come in to question). His suggestions pointed me in the right direction AND IT WORKS BEAUTIFULLY.

I would DEFINITELY recommend this app.

Black Financial Literacy

Exceptional customer service! You can "feel" Isaac's friendliness through the screen. Also, the app itself is awesome. It turns our store into something like a membership site without hefty coding and fees.

Hello Spoon

We were ready to go live with our website but needed to leave the collections and shop locked for our private beta customers and hadn't a clue where to start. Enter Locksmith and Isaac -- what a life saver! Isaac was incredibly helpful in troubleshooting and creating additional workarounds that we were looking for.

As others have said, Isaac is incredibly skilled but also provides a stellar user experience as well. This was the best customer experience I've had in a very long time! I can't recommend Locksmith or Isaac highly enough.

24hundred Store

Where do we begin? 2 weeks ago we had no idea of how we were going to handle Single Use Passcodes for a limited onsale we had, then after installing the APP and working with Isaac we had exactly what we wanted live and ready to go with minimal problems.

Any issues we had, Isaac (who happens to be one of the best customer service assistants atop his already large skillset) was able to sort them out and fine tune it to exactly what we were after.

This app comes HIGHLY recommended. It's awesome!