Locksmith

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

From $9/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Illyaustralia

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Works great and easy to use. Great for products you want to hide from the public and only show to wholesale customers.

Nicola Joyeria

Location Costa Rica
Time spent using app About 3 years

I use Locksmith to establish minimum purchase on my checkout cart. It works perfectly!! I didn’t do a thing the guys at Locksmith did everything. And for return customers they made another minimum purchase. Really helpful because we only do wholesale business!!

Specializedcare Com

The bottom line is this is a very good app, and the support is excellent. It takes a little thinking to get it up and running as you intend. My advice is to read the documentation, so you understand how it works. That's the voice of experience speaking! But if you do have unanticipated results, you will find the help offered by these folks to be quick, comprehensive and spot on.

Ollie Me

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This App worked like a dream for us. We were able to allow our VIP customers to shop for 24 hours prior to opening up to those who were not on our email list. It did two things, it boosted our email sign ups AND made for a GREAT sales promotion.

Also, to note, I had several questions and the team at Locksmith answered me quickly. SO important when working with a new app.

Thanks Locksmith!

Phillymagic

this app is perfect let's you get creative with promotions and premium content

Bibliog

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great app. If you need to limit your store this is the app.

Pirates Pixies

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Did exactly what I needed it to do without errors!

Learningroots

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app that allows you do to so many things! I've used this app to host an online course on Shopify and give access to only those who have paid. Awesome!

Arsenal Distribution3

Awesome app to do very custom things! Support is just perfect!

Southern Exposure Seed Exchange Wholesale

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Locksmith is easy to use and Isaac has always been very responsive whenever we have any questions or problems!