Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Protect anything! :)

Asset Marketing

This app fixed a major problem for me. I originally had to create a separate website so I could provide secure, private dashboards for our clients. However, with this product, we could place everything on our own website which was ideal.

SprayFoamInsulation.com

I have been using this app to restrict access to certain products by customer tag. It has worked brilliantly. Today, I went to add another restriction to a new product, and the app was glitchy. It would not load. I immediately contacted support. Ken responded quickly to let me know they were working on the issue. Within a couple hours everything was corrected and working perfectly again. Things don't always go perfectly. The true measure of a good team is their ability to handle and solve problems as they arise. As such, I give the Locksmith team 5 stars. Keep up the good work.

workforce-clothing2

Great app and support to go with it! Simple to use and never had any issues with it. We use this app to restrict certain logged in customers to their customised item list and this app does a great job for that.

Kaffeina Group

Great app and support from the team - have used Locksmith on two sites now.

Great way to set up a B2B wholesale site within on normal site so that consumers do not have access to all the products or information.

Dissent Pins

This app does just what it says it will - simply and easily. The customer service was great, which makes a huge difference.

Arelius Online

I am just starting with Shopify and wanted to show only certain items in the UK due to expensive international shipping prices from the US since. I have a US based Shopify store. It was very intuitive to figure out and does what it claims to do very well.

SunriseMovement

Easy to install. Easy to use. Does the job of limiting access to some products which is what we needed.

Address America

I used this app to set up wholesale products and collections that I did not want retail customers to see. It worked beautifully! Additionally, this app allows the use of negative locks. I used this feature to block wholesale customers from seeing standard retail products.

Because of how the app is made, all this took just a few minutes. Additionally, the support available is great! I have only needed to reach out once or twice, but I always got a quick and friendly response.

I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to control access and visibility on their store!

Real Oyster Cult

We used this app for a special promo we did and it worked great! Customer service was very helpful as well.

Squirrel's Nut Butter

This app performs as advertised. It's helped our business utilize a single platform for both B2C and B2B sales. Our site would be functionally limited without Locksmith - it's been a big help.