Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

The SvenPad® Supreme: Discover Your Perfect Force

I've been using Locksmith for at least 3+ years and it is a ROCK SOLID solution! It gives us the effortless capability to password protect tutorial pages of our site, and even a protection at the front end. I love that it offers many different kinds of locks - and combinations.

The service from the developer has been exceptional. Same day response every time - caring service with step by step solutions from Jed the last time.
Locksmith is a five star very elegant solution, flawlessly executed - I give it my highest recommendation.

Parfums Christian Dior Staff Sale

Performed as advertised, Customer service was extremely helpful. I wanted to lock all pages if customers were not approved and once they made a purchase, it was done easily.

Lemony Stitch

Seamless install and easy navigation. I took a mental note to always disable passkeys before uninstall (if needed) - as that seems to be the primary complaint of other reviewers. Easily avoided. This app locks a specific collection or product on my shop and that's PERFECT to help me boost my email list - enter your email to gain access. Bam. Thanks!

Delegat Limited - NZ

We use Locksmith to provide a closed staff-only shop for our team. We have implemented a simple lock that allows only users with pre created Accounts tagged with access to connect. In addition it also limits by geo-location - we only want staff in one country to connect.

If you READ the licencing policy correctly you will see that they have a fair policy. In our case we have a tiny number of customers, but need the bigger Shopify plan as we have a pool of people who sometimes look after Shopify. So we have been able to mix and match the pricing as we need. If we were running a higher volume store, we would accept paying more as the whole Shopify ecosystem is waaaaaaay cheaper than building a custom site from scratch!

OctoGifts

Super helpful app and easy to use. We have a page in our store that I only want visible to paid customers, and this does the job. I also use it for private listings.

Artisan Chemist

Ive been using Locksmith for over 2 years now. Hands down one of the most innovative apps out there. It is so useful for us where we need products hidden from the store and from search results, but still possible to be access via certain methods!
Locksmith is an integral part of our business. Thank you for making this perfect solution for our business!

Watercolor by Kristal Serna

This app is simple to get started with and use, and it works as expected. It is well worth the price.

RCm8 Ltd

This app has really helped us segregate parts of our Shopify store for certain customers by adding access control. The app has been working flawlessly so far, and we thoroughly recommend it.

I also want to mention that, just a few days ago, I contacted Locksmith about an issue I thought I had with their app that caused customers to have to log in twice. Much to my embarrassment, this issue had nothing to do with Locksmith.

Following this, a nice chap called Jed, regardless of the fault being with another app, went above and beyond to investigate, and provided me with detailed information as to which one of our apps was causing this issue and why.

Many app developers would simply say 'it's not our app that's causing it' but Locksmith are not just any app; they're there to help their customers, and they deserve recognition for that.

Great work, guys!

Luxe Goddess Hair

This app has done everything that I have expected it to -and I love that it's not expensive. This app is a must when maintaining member-access that is time-limited. One thing that I would change... I wish that when it is time to select which product or page that I want to lock, that it auto-generated. My having to type it out, scares me because if I mistype, the lock won't work. To prevent this I copy and paste the product/page title from a different tab, but avoiding this would be great. Still though - 5 STARS. ITS A MUST APP THAT WORKS FOR WHAT WAS INTENDED. Thanks for a great app!

Little Bit's Bow Boutique

I think the app works fantastically! one thing I do wish was different was a "save" or "okay" button on the pop up window where you enter the password/criteria for a lock. I never feel like it's saving or not canceling my changes when I have to click out of the window and don't have a confirmation button.