Loox Product Reviews Referrals

Loox Product Reviews Referrals

by Loox

Product reviews with photos - build trust and drive referrals!

Home Fitness Racks

Great App, got mi first client reviews in no time with photos of my products. Exactly what I needed for new costumers to trust us.

Crown Kitchen Ware

The customer service was excellent! She was willing to help me and explain how to troubleshoot even on Sunday evening. I do appreciate Loox customer support!!!

Dave's Coffee

We haven't had it long, but it seems like a good solid app and we got a bunch of reviews in no time. Also, very helpful customer service.

Catoupie

Très bonne application de reviews. L'équipe technique est très compétente et disponible pour régler tous nos soucis sur nos boutiques. Un grand merci a eux.

Health&Beauty

top de top cette application marche trés bien espérée continuer d'utiliser je recommande infiniment

SPARTANHUB

I have only made good experiences with Loox. The app is amazing and the support is even better...Thank you for improving my store!

qualiaproducts

Very simple to use. all I had to do is downlaod the app, and drag it to the top of the page, then go to aliexpress and go to the reviews, and then click on loox app at the location where i dragged the loox icon. and walla! thank you Loox! its awesome!

Fabulous Planning

This app has been great, I cannot recommend it enough. I was a customer of Trustpilot's paid membership for 2 years in which I was charged well over thousands of pounds. After their service degraded in early 2020 (the removal of third-party integrations) they attempted to drastically increase my annual cost in 2021, their service was not worth it. After searching for a replacement service, "Loox" caught my eye - and I have not looked back since. The application has integrated with my website perfectly, as well as third party integrations like "Smile". I have no intention of leaving "Loox", I think their plans are very reasonably priced and the quality of the application is fantastic. Keep up the great work "Loox" I can't wait to see what other features you implement over the coming year! - J

Quran Moon Lamp

Absolutely love it and it has helped convert many customers for us as pictures paint and thousands words!

USBPRO

Love it. Useful application for professionals. I hope it will help us grow our business and maybe we will upgrade our subscription.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 618 619