Loox ‑ Photo Reviews

Loox ‑ Photo Reviews

by Loox

Collect product reviews with photos & boost sales with reviews

la jolie crapule

on est obligé de mettre 100 caractere ca rend fou mais bon si il faut on fait hein; et 5etoiles aussibg

Beautyism

it is veryyyy good,It can make sell to me,and I feel so thankful,so I definitely buy the 19usd plan.

E-Bienes Philippines

A good help to my store, very easy to use in putting reviews on my products. I recommend it. Definitely a must have in every store.

WomenParadiseBE

Super nice!
I really love it , the plan is very affordable , the reviews are high quality and i reccomend it!

SHOPAHALLOWEEN

The reviews look clean and well-arranged. The app itself is user-friendly. It deserves a 5.0 stars!!

Diamantine

Love the experience. Very easy to use and add reviews, easy settings and customization! Highly recommend this app!

cookingpoint.nl

Easy way to add reviews. recommend it to everybody.What would we be without loox. Good luck eveybody

drawmeyellow.com

Great app .. still on trial mode awesome experience ... will go paid version defiantly ..............

Only 4 Less

excellent app. I love the fact that it makes my store looks very professional. I am very happy with this

Nature's Hidden Universe

This application was really effective. I used it to put the reviews on some of my products and it works

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 277 278