Loox ‑ Photo Reviews

Loox ‑ Photo Reviews

by Loox

Collect product reviews with photos & boost sales with reviews

nowachat

Great app i recommend it very usual. thank you very much for the value.
...............................

Prudent Rider Store

I was a seller on AliExpress, and when I get to Shopify, I need to import reviews from my old store. I found Loox, it does the job just great.

Riparazione E-Gel

Super, très pratique, juste petit bémol, on ne peut pas modifier le texte sur les reviews, c'est dommage

Survival Shovel

I love this app, so useful. Use it on 2 stores for 4 months now and I do not have any issues with it.

Ama Trend

esta app es increíble ayuda demasiado a obtener ventas, todos los debiéramos tener en nuestras tiendas.
gracias la seguire usando por siempre.

Glamilk

AWESOME and fast customer service support team, super easy integration, fast support, looking forward to seeing the results!

Gymfitnessplanet

Per il mio store in dropshipping è l app ideale per far avere una visuale migliore del mio prodotto al mio futuro acquirente..grazie mille!!!

Accès boutique en ligne

J'ai pris cette application pour créé des review d'une nouvelle boutique, c'est super efficace , facile de prise en main

Scuba Beer

I've been looking around for a few apps that meet my needs and withing the first 30mins of using this has been by far the easiest one to use. Really recommend.

Cosmetics 2 Go

I love Loox. It's simple and it has many ways for you to showcase customer reviews/feedback on your products and store. You can incentivize customers to add a photo review when they submit theirs. It also integrates with lots of commonly used apps as well.

Much respect and support.

Bragg Design Studio x Cosmetics2Go