Loox ‑ Photo Reviews

Loox ‑ Photo Reviews

by Loox

Collect product reviews with photos & boost sales with reviews

Ella's Hot Sales

Easy to use and really helpful adding legitimacy to your store. I very recommend it to anybody. Love it!!

Clever Clickers

I love this app! Its incredibly helpful and easy and clever! I love all the apps shopify has recommended so far and this is definitely top 3!

Kitchen Store

LIKE Loox is the best Reviews App on Shopify IMO (and I've tried them all)

Moxies Beautytools

I use Loox for all my shops. Simple in use, but advances features. Customer service is very friendly and helpful!

koch-wunsch

very nice best app i have found on market right now for using shopify. i can recommend it to everyone

Glint Allure

I am really excited to start using this app for my store. I can't wait to see the results. I will keep you updated.

Cheers

stripefit

Loox is a really goodlooking and efficient app. The reviews are presented in an amazing layout. Helpful and easy to use. Satisfied!!!

Fresh Mask

Loox is the best Reviews App on Shopify IMO (and I've tried them all)

Virtas Watches

Loox is the best Reviews App on Shopify IMO (and I've tried them all)

Nobelpfoten

There are lot reasons to use this app... But the biggest and boldest reason is their customer support! Yishai from team loox fought an epic battle with the google merchant center support to get our review feed approved. If you are serious with your store and you want to get real customer feedback you need to install this app. Now.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 376 377