Loox ‑ Photo Reviews

Loox ‑ Photo Reviews

by Loox

Product reviews with photos - social proof that looks great

ClearGlass

Loox is a great app, allows for sales to influx. Pretty easy to use as well. Would honestly recomend.

Weeknd Buy

Amazing app Easy to use and professional, it helped a lot in my store and The customer service is very wonderful

Mother’s Nest

the best app for social proof of your product. customer service will walk you through or do the work for you just send them an email.

BacteriaBusters

Really helpful , definitely worth it

PopnWear

This is a really great app and although I haven't started using it yet, I have seen the other reviews and I am optimistic and excited to see what this has to offer.

Stone City co

wish i could right my own reviews, is good an affordable for new users like me and im sure this will help my website a lot.

EarTech Co.

I absolutely Love the app so muchh! the app layout and the UI is really very good looking! would 100% recommend it to everyone ! Thank you so much!

Easylife styling

works easy, would be nice to customize wording easier. butoverall its awesome and i much prefer than the last app i had.

EZ Pet Life

Been using this review APP for more than a year now with many plans to suit all businesses, Best App for reviews on your store, ABSOLUTELY no doubt about it!

Broom Beauty

I've never seen something like that. It such a very good app. I don't think that there are much app like Loox... I absolutely recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 487 488