Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

IKASATOYS

It's so good and makes everything easy! Thank you so much, I will keep using it. The support team is amazing.

HengjiaFish

cool,send picture review,one problem, only attach one picture, im leaning on the road, maybe this will be helpful with sale

Savage Daffodil

GET LOOX. Seriously. And get the advanced plan - atleast for the first couple of months. The support team is AMAZING and will help you integrate the app into your store in any way you like. They will even try to help you integrate Loox with other apps like a tabs app. Must have for your store!

Xmas Picks

Great app, very customisable. Adds social proof and boosts conversions greatly! Highly recommend!!!!

MiniMeAttire

Loox is very nice clean and elegant. Will fit the need for any website type and themes....................

smart pattern making

I had an issue with google with one of the script codes that needed to be removed from my site and Loox support team was very helpful at removing it as that was affecting my overall site on Google. My reviews display now properly and they are fast at fixing problems.

The Deal Piggy

I love Loox, it was easy to install, easy to use, and even the basic plan is worth it! On top of that, I emailed support expecting to not hear anything for a day or two and instead they got back to be within an hour or two. Once I added the support agent to my staff accounts they fixed my issue within the hour!(My 3rd party theme coded over their code for showing the reviews on the product page) Highly recommended!

Changnoi

Excellent! good to go with this app. Great customer support all the time. Recommend for shop owner for collect reviews.

Arcenlune.com

Super meilleure produit de review sur shopify. je recommande à tous ceux qui veulent avoir des commentaires avec photos... ;)

Bellaciao

Worked perfectly for me!! Couldt be more satisfied. Customers always needs some reassurence that other people like your products and how it looks in real life. This one solves that problem and boosts your sales