Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

NewYork Panda

looks great app. I will start using it now. hopefully it works to increase the sales and customers. thank you!

l'indispensable

it's a good app i use it every day and i recomand it thank you very much for this great app i will use it on my new store

Scrappy The Puppy

Amazingly good enough to me. Quick, easy, customizable, and simple. Nice. Perfect. I love it. 100 characters... I believe simplicity in everything is key... 100 characters are just not needed.

made4health

After installation i understood that you can't modify reviews, you cant more that one picture per review, and its very expensive. Si i uninstalled it, but now, i still have ALL the reviews on my store. I went to the code to delete some parts of the code, but WHEN i upload a clean new theme, i still have part of the code in this new theme, and the reviews are still here !!!!! big MESS UP !! Impossible to make a clean uninstall. This is a shame. Do not install

September 22, 2021

(Updated)

Hey,
Amit K. from the Loox team here :)

I'm sorry to hear that your experience with Loox was not as expected!

Generally speaking, after an app is removed from your store, Shopify blocks all access to your theme for that app. This means that apps cannot remove the code they add once they are uninstalled. With that said we are more than happy to help you with this through our support team if you prefer not to change the code yourself.

From what you've described regarding the widgets still appearing - this sounds like it might've been related to your local browser's cached version of the page.

When checking your live pages for an update to the page's code, we always recommend refreshing without using the cached version of the site by pressing Ctrl+F5 (on Mac: ⌘+R ).

In any case, our support team is always happy to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests you might have and we'll gladly advise.

Bedaone

This application is really useful for the opinions of my clients about my product and my website so I advise to everyone.

Guitar Things

Haven't had a chance to use it yet, but it came highly recommended. Hope it does what people say it does.

BrightBlue™️

perfectly do the job, not free but pretty cheap compare to other app. like it because do the job ++ for the price

sugarwords

super merci, je suis emu, ca marche vraiment bien. dommage qu'on doive ecrire une review de 100 caracteres pour noter parce que cest long

Baby Trends 4 Ever

What a great app is Loox. It is easy to install and easy to use. It looks really nice on my website.

Hotsuit

GOOD APP!!Very nice and help my sales, many many other functions such as add reviews by yourself or hide bad review