Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Liberty Charms

Time spent using app About 2 years

A good, easy to use, review app that encourages customer participation and helps to convert sales. We love the photo review part of this.

Goteja Kit

Location Brazil

It really helps with my conversions. The layout looks fantastic on my website. There's a tool that keeps showing the latest reviews on the page and it's a must! Many Thanks!

DiFanta

Location Martinique
Time spent using app About 2 hours

very good app ! I hope my website can be improved using it . I will try it during 14 days and see the profitability.

Glow Simply™️

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

it's great for giving proof. The app is the most powerfull of all. i ve never regret with this app no discouss

BuzzDeals

The app met all my needs. Easy to setup and import some initial reviews. I'm very happy about the results.

Chloe Shop Brasil

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Eu recomendo este App. Ele ajuda muito no quesito prova social, porque isso trás pra sua loja mais segurança.

HoldnX

Location Hong Kong SAR

Good Review App. Very helpful and user-friendly. Good app for Shopify dropshipping apps. I love it.

MultMagazine

Location Brazil

Estou começando hoje a usar o aplicativo agora para aumentar a conversão dos meus produtos, espero que dê certo.

LITEGEARPRO

Location Australia

I used this app to help me increase my conversion rate. I'm already using Loox on my other stores and I love it!

acuprofootmassager