Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Winkkies

good and easy to use. i truly love it. easy to import from aliexpress directly to my shop. i want to upgrade it

Sale Dm

this app is one of the best that I have used so far, my page looks professional with every review...

Ageshopping

awesome this app is definitely a keeper thank you so much the app help my store with many products

LaGrangeàGadget

Fantastic, nothing more to say.
This is one of the best apps in shopify, it makes the work really faster.

COD Pinas

Easy to use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooox!!!!

Fitcover Australia

Great application for all sellers product reviews. Easy to understand and easy to use too. Recommended to all sellers and don't hesitate to add this to your site - so helpful! :)

Purse Trends

Well if not the best out there , at least one of the best!
Really easy to use , understandable and well worth the money

Oiko Store

I used this App to help me import reviews for my store, and this app work very well. I love it, I reccommande it.

Favor Finderz PH

I love it! Great job everyone. Very useful app. Keep it up! Excited to see massive results. Thank you and God bless!

PawFury

wonderful app to use. will recommend to anyone who plans to buy their app. Works wonnders on my site