Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Summit Destination

Awesome and totally worth it! Helps some much with getting customers to the site, converting them. and getting social proof!

Incredible Discounts

This app os great I love it. It makes my job easier getting great photo for my new store. Loox is what we need to get photos for our store

IKASATOYS

It's so good and makes everything easy! Thank you so much, I will keep using it. The support team is amazing.

HengjiaFish

cool,send picture review,one problem, only attach one picture, im leaning on the road, maybe this will be helpful with sale

Savage Daffodil

GET LOOX. Seriously. And get the advanced plan - atleast for the first couple of months. The support team is AMAZING and will help you integrate the app into your store in any way you like. They will even try to help you integrate Loox with other apps like a tabs app. Must have for your store!

Xmas Picks

Great app, very customisable. Adds social proof and boosts conversions greatly! Highly recommend!!!!

MiniMeAttire

Loox is very nice clean and elegant. Will fit the need for any website type and themes....................

smart pattern making

I had an issue with google with one of the script codes that needed to be removed from my site and Loox support team was very helpful at removing it as that was affecting my overall site on Google. My reviews display now properly and they are fast at fixing problems.

The Deal Piggy

I love Loox, it was easy to install, easy to use, and even the basic plan is worth it! On top of that, I emailed support expecting to not hear anything for a day or two and instead they got back to be within an hour or two. Once I added the support agent to my staff accounts they fixed my issue within the hour!(My 3rd party theme coded over their code for showing the reviews on the product page) Highly recommended!

Changnoi

Excellent! good to go with this app. Great customer support all the time. Recommend for shop owner for collect reviews.