Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Product Reviews, Referrals, and Social Proof Upsell

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Burton & Levy

Time spent using app About 2 hours

We're loving it so far. We haven't been using the app long enough to comment about conversions, but I'm impressed with the functionality. I'm sure this is going to be a game changer!

VINIMAYMAGIC

Location Finland
Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing app! It is easy to use and it looks clean. They have really good customer service. I recommend.

Beautyou-Line

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 months

love this app. it's very helpful and there is all you need. Thank you wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

DWISS

Location Switzerland

The best way to make a social proof, having the pictures in the reviews is just awesome, besides the support is very friendly.

Gostylebuy

me gusta la aplicación y es muy moderna te ayuda con mas clientes puedes maximizar tus ventas te ayuda a que se vea mas profesional y también mas competitivo a la hora de competir con todos gracias.

HookedOnBundles Virgin Hair

This app is amazing. I'm really crushing on it! It is easy to install and use. I noticed that people are staying on my site longer now that I've installed this app

Conforto do Bebê

Location Brazil

top, gostei muito, aplicativo muito completo, super atende as necessidades, vale a pena o valor investido

DRIP or DR0WN

Love the app so much omg thank you for the help omg it has helped me in so many ways thank you so much

Agos Imports

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 months

I am loving the Loox app, it solves my wishes, makes my store very professional. Loox reviews are excellent. Highly recommend to all !!!

LavishBags

Location Netherlands

Super chil!!Super chil!!Super chil!!Super chil!!Super chil!!Super chil!!Super chil!!Super chil!!Super chil!!